Air Rifles

Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:19 pm
UK to NZ to Canada

TiggerLottie will become famous soon enough
Default Air Rifles

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has taken their Air Rifle to NZ, or if they are allowed?

Cheers
Lottie
Old Dec 8th 2003, 12:42 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno about NZ but I brought mine to Aus and it was seized by customs and ultimately destroyed

I could have saved it - but far more trouble than it was worth
Old Dec 8th 2003, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

young_lad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Air Rifles

Originally posted by TiggerLottie
Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has taken their Air Rifle to NZ, or if they are allowed?

Cheers
Lottie
Was this question prompted by this story about a New Zealander?
Old Dec 8th 2003, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

When the QLD government banned guns and offered to buy citizens' firearms for market value and a premium to get them off the street. They said "No questions asked" so that people would return Vietnam War trophies or modified guns.

One guy turns up with a low loader with a ship's anti-aircraft turret complete with ack-ack guns. A$+++ please guvnor!

I don't know the outcome to that one