Air Mauritius

Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Air Mauritius

Air Mauritius have recently upped their baggage allowance to 30kg per person. How do I know? Because we have just booked our flights to Sydney via a 15 night stopover in Mauritius! (Five star all inclusive but a special offer where you pay room only rates) We leave the UK on 27 August and touch down in Sydney on 13 September for the first day of the rest of our lives Australian style! Just a little matter of being homeless between 1 August and 27 August to sort out but apart from that all our plans seem to be coming together. Just need to make a decision on which shippers to use for 28/29 July. . . . .

Hope everyone else is making progress!

Binbird
Old Jun 4th 2005, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

jonshep is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Air Mauritius

Originally Posted by binbird
Air Mauritius have recently upped their baggage allowance to 30kg per person. How do I know? Because we have just booked our flights to Sydney via a 15 night stopover in Mauritius! (Five star all inclusive but a special offer where you pay room only rates) We leave the UK on 27 August and touch down in Sydney on 13 September for the first day of the rest of our lives Australian style! Just a little matter of being homeless between 1 August and 27 August to sort out but apart from that all our plans seem to be coming together. Just need to make a decision on which shippers to use for 28/29 July. . . . .

Hope everyone else is making progress!

Binbird

Binbird

Any links to their offers ?

Thanks
Jon
Old Jun 4th 2005, 9:19 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Air Mauritius

Originally Posted by jonshep
Binbird

Any links to their offers ?

Thanks
Jon

You should find details in the following:

www.beachcombertours.co.uk

But be quick as the rooms are going fast - we got the penultimate family apartment apparently.

Beachcomber covers Mauritius, Seychelles, Dubai and Africa so you will be spoilt for choice!

Good luck!

Binbird