Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Air con mechanical services plumbler much work in Perth

Air con mechanical services plumbler much work in Perth

Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all
Default Air con mechanical services plumbler much work in Perth

Due to come over in end of July to Perth .looking into schools housed and work. Is they much work for a Air con plumber?

Julie
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

mickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud ofmickagnew has much to be proud of
Default Re: Air con mechanical services plumbler much work in Perth

Hi

I am a HVAC design engineer and have been told that there is plenty of design work which in turn means there is plenty of work on the tools, you should be fine

Mick
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

corgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to allcorgi is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mickagnew
Hi

I am a HVAC design engineer and have been told that there is plenty of design work which in turn means there is plenty of work on the tools, you should be fine

Mick
Hi Mick are you in Perth?

I would like to talk to somone who is in Perth please.

Julie
Old Jun 21st 2008, 1:41 pm
Forum Regular

Jamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really niceJamiem is just really nice

You will not have any drama with getting work. I don't know how easy the process for recognising your qualifications/experience in the form of a workers 'ticket' will be, but I'm sure the work is out there and will be for some time to come.

Very best of luck to you.

J
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

blueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really niceblueballs is just really nice

Originally Posted by corgi
Hi Mick are you in Perth?

I would like to talk to somone who is in Perth please.

Julie
hi julie
mick should be in perth in 4 weeks

scott
Old Jun 21st 2008, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

pstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the rough

Hi oyu will have no problem getting work in Perth they are very very short of air con engineers we had to wait two months to have ours installed as they are in very short supply. Your be laughing all the way to the bank.
Good luck
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jamiem
You will not have any drama with getting work. I don't know how easy the process for recognising your qualifications/experience in the form of a workers 'ticket' will be, but I'm sure the work is out there and will be for some time to come.

Very best of luck to you.

J
I have found out that hubby will need to get a licence and possibly do exam. As rules etc. Its just wounded if any one who lives in Perth found it ok to get work whilst licence was been sorted? I been told there is work ,but you need a licence 1st. Any one know any firms that take on people whilst licence is been sorted?

Julie
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by blueballs
hi julie
mick should be in perth in 4 weeks

scott
Hi Scott

Is Mick also going into Air con when he goes to Perth?

Julie
Old Jun 21st 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pstanton
Hi oyu will have no problem getting work in Perth they are very very short of air con engineers we had to wait two months to have ours installed as they are in very short supply. Your be laughing all the way to the bank.
Good luck
I wish Pstanton. But so meany rules regs exams etc. its not that easy. I wish it was. Buts thank you for your reply to me.

Julie