Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aiming for the big 1K tonight!

Wikiposts

Aiming for the big 1K tonight!

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:00 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aiming for the big 1K tonight!

C'mon tony, 3 to go!!

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

fillyjane is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Going to Melb'n on the 10th of Jan on a tourist visa and hoping thereafter to apply for a Provisional Spouse Visa. How about you?
I've been here in South Island NZ since Feb, it's not worked out for many reasons.. I won't bore you with all of that!!, and we are returning home as soon as we have sold our house here. I can't wait!!
Good luck with your move. Lots of karma to help you!
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

sunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond reputesunshine23 has a reputation beyond repute

I MAINLY COME ON TO READ POST AND GET ADVICE, HOPE YOU GET YOUR 1000TH

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:03 am
Cheeky

DD!!!!

Hey, howya doing?!!!

Cheeky
(Im only 11pts off my next K box!........just thought I would share that fascinating fact with you!!)

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
C'mon tony, 3 to go!!

D D

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

Oh the excitement
Come on

Di
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fillyjane
I've been here in South Island NZ since Feb, it's not worked out for many reasons.. I won't bore you with all of that!!, and we are returning home as soon as we have sold our house here. I can't wait!!
Good luck with your move. Lots of karma to help you!
Crikey! Sorry to hear that! Hope the UK is still what you want when you get back. Good luck whatever you decide.
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
DD!!!!

Hey, howya doing?!!!

Cheeky
(Im only 11pts off my next K box!........just thought I would share that fascinating fact with you!!)
Watcha Cheeky,

I'm still to get another box, what does a gal have to do around here to get a blue box?????

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:06 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

2 to go!!

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:06 am
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
C'mon tony, 3 to go!!

D D
Love the avatar DD!

999!

No.....I'm not calling emergency services.......unless I have a cardiac arrest on the shock of reaching 1000!
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:07 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

What's the weather like where you are??

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:07 am
Cheeky

Go Tony, go Tony, go Tony!!!

Cheeky

Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:08 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

.......ready, steady...

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:09 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

D'ya think the pressure got too much for him Cheeky??

D D
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

fillyjane is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Crikey! Sorry to hear that! Hope the UK is still what you want when you get back. Good luck whatever you decide.
Thanks very much, I'm sure once we're back with my family we will be ok!!

How many now!!!???
Old Dec 2nd 2004, 8:10 am
Account Closed

1000!

Phew......I need a lie down.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.