ahhh look

Old Apr 19th 2008, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

tony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nicetony_russell is just really nice
Default ahhh look

is it just me or every time i listen to the radio or watch tv and someone is interviewed, they start every other sentence with "aah look"
everyone seems to says it from politicians to pop stars.
bunch of retards, get a new word. its nearly as bad as people constantly saying "know what i mean" or "like" duh
Old Apr 19th 2008, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

viksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant futureviksta1000 has a brilliant future
Default Re: ahhh look

Originally Posted by tony_russell
is it just me or every time i listen to the radio or watch tv and someone is interviewed, they start every other sentence with "aah look"
bunch of retards, get a new word. its nearly as bad as people constantly saying "know what i mean" or "like" duh
lmao

another classic is 'init' know what i mean...lol
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all

i use init. cant help myself .... and i've lived in oz for years.
Old Apr 20th 2008, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

kitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond reputekitty4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tony_russell
I ''know what you mean''

seriously - many do start their sentence with, or even more un-nerving, answer you by saying ''Look -----'' I find it quite weird and have lived in Aus for more than long enough to get surprised. I often ask nurses at work if so and so has been to do such and such etc, and they often sya ''Aaggh, Look --- blah blah.