Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Wikiposts

Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Old Nov 27th 2005, 11:56 am
Just Joined

me myself & i is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Originally Posted by Margaret2
who ever he was, he's caused a stir, you must admit, and apparently it's NOT manchesterlad!!
BINGO!!!!! it`s one of us oldies who is just sick and tired of all ya moany crap ,but WHO
Old Nov 27th 2005, 4:16 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
such as this are replaced by ******* but there are some that are slipping thru!
What like Flange ?
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:44 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by me myself & i
BINGO!!!!! it`s one of us oldies who is just sick and tired of all ya moany crap ,but WHO
Isn't the solution just don't bother to look if it makes you sick and tired

Just a thought!
Old Nov 28th 2005, 6:44 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HUP
What like Flange ?
Fab word, not heard that in a while
Old Nov 28th 2005, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Nice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond reputeNice Guy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Correct, there is injustice here...

Ahhhhhhhhhh, but can any of you beat this???????????

I had a couple of posts removed because they were classified as OT (I presume OT means Off Topic), the offending posts were about Sir Cliff Richard, as if Sir Cliff can be called offensive.

The irony of it all was that Sir Cliff entered into the topic courtesy of…………….a moderator, and all I did was add my dimension to it.

When I complained about the irony and injustice of it all I was informed by a moderator that someone else had removed the post as they did not like Sir Cliff…………amazing!

To cap it even further my avatar was a picture of the great man himself and there were even complaints about that, hence the change in persona to a more miserable individual with a miserable avatar.

I bet this post will upset a few people as well…………
Old Nov 28th 2005, 8:08 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

I thought someone started a thread about not having this thread
didn't work then
Old Nov 28th 2005, 10:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spalen
So a guy registers on here, and says that he's been around for a while as a lurker. Puts on a few posts saying that some of the posts on here arent really relevant to the subject matter of the forum. Admittedly picks on a few unfortunate posts to mention, but generally wasnt rude and didnt swear merely brought into question the relevance of some threads being in here as opposed to being , for example, in the lounge or take it outside etc...
Some people support his view , in fact some people who've been around a long time and offered some tremendous advice to a lot of people here (I dont mean me I might add).
Ie.. this thread: http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...04#post3004704
Other people pile in and have a go at him. Then start swearing at him and calling him rude names beginning with P.... , a collective gang indeed reminiscent of events in Lord of the Flies is formed and they turn upon the guy.
And HE gets banned for abuse.
How does that work then?
(HE is not ME by the way).

It would seem on here if you upset a select few you get banned! Then anyone who sticks up for the banned person or joins not long after they get banned then are accused of being the banned person.
I've seen 2 users get banned, didn't swear at anyone or call names, only thing they did wrong really was wind people up, but it's hardly a crime and opened up various debates and when you looked close enough they actually had a point! Very bizarre!!! But such is the internet....
God i hope I don't get banned for this :scared:
Old Nov 28th 2005, 1:33 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
It would seem on here if you upset a select few you get banned! Then anyone who sticks up for the banned person or joins not long after they get banned then are accused of being the banned person.
I've seen 2 users get banned, didn't swear at anyone or call names, only thing they did wrong really was wind people up, but it's hardly a crime and opened up various debates and when you looked close enough they actually had a point! Very bizarre!!! But such is the internet....
God i hope I don't get banned for this :scared:
There's a huge difference between a member starting a debate and a non-member signing up purely to flame posters on the forum.

Anyway, this threas is really old now so I'm closing it. Especially because it's gone so far off topic, they might have to send Captain Kirk out to boldy go and find it.