Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Wikiposts

Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahhh the injustice of it all...

Originally Posted by Margaret2
who ever he was, he's caused a stir, you must admit, and apparently it's NOT manchesterlad!!
yip its a pit he wasnt allowed to hang aroung much longer we might have worked out who he is
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:45 am
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
yip its a pit he wasnt allowed to hang aroung much longer we might have worked out who he is
All admin have got to do is match the ip addy with a current member and tell us......................
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:46 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Anastasia Beaverhausen
Bit late now, but I didnt get a chance to reply earlier. I thought you were spot on and credit to you for speaking your mind. I'm sure lots of others were thinking the same thing, just not brave enough to say it

im gonna fess up to thinking the same as claire and pretty much the same as the OP on this thread to be honest but everything gets misunderstod and its all a load of fuss and bloody nonsense and ...... ahh bollox
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:47 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wavy_davy
All admin have got to do is match the ip addy with a current member and tell us......................

How sad are we wanting to know
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:48 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Thats assuming he was posting from the same PC that he normally uses! All Connections have different IP addresses you know!
He could have been at work or internet cafe?
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

they can but they wont, dont care really i just like a laugh lol
Drifting back to earth

wavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond reputewavy_davy has a reputation beyond repute

How sad are we wanting to know
Very
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:50 am
Drifting back to earth

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Thats assuming he was posting from the same PC that he normally uses! All Connections have different IP addresses you know!
He could have been at work or internet cafe?
Really?.......I'd never have known
Master of verbal pish©

Very
i cant go to work till i find out, thats if i dont bore myself to sleep first

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

Very

I know, I know, but it's better than watching Lost
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:51 am

I know, I know, but it's better than watching Lost

Am going to watch Lost now
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:52 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Really?.......I'd never have known
Tut!

Sarcasm = lowest form of humour!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:53 am
Drifting back to earth

Tut!

Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:54 am
Master of verbal pish©

Tut!

no no, thats me
Old Nov 23rd 2005, 8:57 am

Centurion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond reputeCenturion has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
im gonna fess up to thinking the same as claire and pretty much the same as the OP on this thread to be honest but everything gets misunderstod and its all a load of fuss and bloody nonsense and ...... ahh bollox
Yup - me too. Some of the posts are lame I'm afraid and a bit rubbish. Trying to explain that to some people or regular posters on this board would be a little hopeless sadly.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.