Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agents: to use or not to use?!

Agents: to use or not to use?!

Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Again, on the same theme, if your case is straightforward then skip the agent and save the money.

That said, in my case I was the primary applicant on an application covering my wife [whose Chinese andhas lived in three countries] and my baby daughter who has a genetic disorder. Even with these 'complications' we got our visas in the usual timespan, and at no point did I feel that an agent could have sped the process up. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it any differently.
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

wongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nicewongstonn is just really nice

Again, on the same theme, if your case is straightforward then skip the agent and save the money.

That said, in my case I was the primary applicant on an application covering my wife [whose Chinese andhas lived in three countries] and my baby daughter who has a genetic disorder. Even with these 'complications' we got our visas in the usual timespan, and at no point did I feel that an agent could have sped the process up. If I had to do it again, I wouldn't do it any differently.
Old Jul 2nd 2003, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

Bella will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Linda Welch
Dear Bella
We are in early stages and would definately be interested in more info on Ian Harrop. My husband is a carpenter and joiner. also we have 3 kids and no time.
Regards
Linda Welch:scared:
Hi Linda,

see above post to ACE re more info on Ian Harrop. If that doesn't answer your questions let me know what other info you may want and I'll help if I can.
Cheers,
Bella