Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Agents,agents, Bloody Agents !!!!!!!!

Agents,agents, Bloody Agents !!!!!!!!

Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:36 pm
Forum Regular

FITCHETT FAMILY will become famous soon enough
Default Agents,agents, Bloody Agents !!!!!!!!

AGENTS, AGENTS , BLOODY AGENTS !!!!!

Why is it that just wen u think everything is going smoothly, you call your agents and WOW they have JUST recieved a letter from DIMIA asking for some more info. Is it just me or do they seem to give you more bull once youve paid them all of there fee.
Unaswered emails for days upon days !!
Not available when you call them!!
Then when they do answer you " we were just about to call you "
Regards
A very frothing at the mouth Damian
Old Feb 10th 2005, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really niceAlex Hall is just really nice
Default Re: Agents,agents, Bloody Agents !!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by FITCHETT FAMILY

Why is it that just wen u think everything is going smoothly, you call your agents and WOW they have JUST recieved a letter from DIMIA asking for some more info. Is it just me or do they seem to give you more bull once youve paid them all of there fee.
Regards
Sorry to hear that, not all agents are like that though. Who are you using?

good luck!

Alex
Old Feb 10th 2005, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Regards

Sounds just like my estate agent.
Old Feb 10th 2005, 7:34 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Damian

Hope you get it sorted.

In the meantime sending you some calming karma...
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Alex Hall
Sorry to hear that, not all agents are like that though. Who are you using?

good luck!

Alex
Hi Alex,
using OE
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:19 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards
awe poor u....how bloody annoying for you....we were very fortunate we landed a superb agent....who was on the ball, and always gave us answers straight away...he was in Sydney....many a night I sat up till the sun came up...e-mailing him back and forward
Old Feb 10th 2005, 8:28 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Alex,
using OE
LOL what a coinsidence
Old Feb 11th 2005, 7:29 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alex,
using OE
well theres a suprise
Old Feb 11th 2005, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Hi all, Thanks for your replys, I take it some of you have had the same experience, sorry to hear that. Just wish we had done it ourselves instead of spending a small fortune on a agent, at least then if any paperwork goes missing or we need any info it would be up to us and we would'nt be :scared: putting our whole future into someone elses hands!!
Looking on the bright side, not much else can go wrong!
Best of luck to you all.
Tina
Old Feb 11th 2005, 8:08 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Hi all, Thanks for your replys, I take it some of you have had the same experience, sorry to hear that. Just wish we had done it ourselves instead of spending a small fortune on a agent, at least then if any paperwork goes missing or we need any info it would be up to us and we would'nt be :scared: putting our whole future into someone elses hands!!
Looking on the bright side, not much else can go wrong!
Best of luck to you all.
Tina
That's the problem with using agents - putting your future in someone else's hands. I couldn't do it!

Rob
Old Feb 11th 2005, 10:58 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Regards

Dont get me started on Oe visas
In saying that,its Dimia requesting more info not your agent he/she is merely passing the info onto you.
The frustrating part is,,,, you have to constantly phone Oe on the progress of your situation & be prepared to keep on phoning till you get that visa!

Goodluck!

Donna.

Last edited by madsad; Feb 11th 2005 at 12:06 pm.
Old Feb 11th 2005, 11:51 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Errr... excuse me, but please don't judge us on the basis of your experiences with other/s ...

Best regards.

Originally Posted by samnrob2
That's the problem with using agents - putting your future in someone else's hands. I couldn't do it!

Rob
Old Feb 11th 2005, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Regards
'Agent' is Greek for' unnecessary stage between recipient and vendor'

Well, no its not , but it should be. In every sector, be it estate agents, emigration agents, or job agents.

Ahhh, I might have made a few enemies with that statement, but, I can genuinely say, agents (be they job, estate or emigration) have only ever slowed things down for me, and sucked alot of money from me at the same time.

Not bitter at all of course

Cheers,
JTL
Old Feb 11th 2005, 12:00 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly you haven't chosen wisely then ...

Caveat emptor.

Best regards.

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
'Agent' is Greek for' unnecessary stage between recipient and vendor'

Well, no its not , but it should be. In every sector, be it estate agents, emigration agents, or job agents.

Ahhh, I might have made a few enemies with that statement, but, I can genuinely say, agents (be they job, estate or emigration) have only ever slowed things down for me, and sucked alot of money from me at the same time.

Not bitter at all of course

Cheers,
JTL
Old Feb 11th 2005, 12:07 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
Dont get me started on Oe visas
In saying that,its Dimia requesting more info not your agent he/she is meerly passing the info onto you.
The frustrating part is,,,, you have to constantly phone Oe on the progress of your situation & be prepared to keep on phoning till you get that visa!

Goodluck!

Donna.
Its a shame when peeps get a bad time.....all agents aint the same we had a SUPERB agent who still keeps in touch with us to see how we r doin

Keep up the good work Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.