Agent prices?

Old May 27th 2005, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Agent prices?

Hi just trying to get an idea of what agent to use and what sort of prices you guys are paying, I am a 24 year old electrician, with a Girlfriend and a bump, due in August
Old May 27th 2005, 6:55 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice
Default Re: Agent prices?

Originally Posted by ukdarren22
Hi just trying to get an idea of what agent to use and what sort of prices you guys are paying, I am a 24 year old electrician, with a Girlfriend and a bump, due in August
We're paying £1400.00 inc VAT plus Visa fees! That's for Me and Bird!! Cheers'en.
Old May 27th 2005, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

ukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of lightukdarren22 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you what do you do mate, and what agent u using, and cheers
Old May 27th 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all

Paid £1500 plus vat with Visa-go for 136 skilled independent.I would highly recommend them and they offer a no visa no fee service.
Old May 27th 2005, 7:37 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Thank you what do you do mate, and what agent u using, and cheers
We're using Wessex migration in Poole 01202 738999, he got some people we know in, one case was quite complicated!!
I'm a Welder, we're going for Skilled independant.

Cheers'en.

Last edited by chopper boy; May 27th 2005 at 8:22 pm.
Old May 27th 2005, 8:18 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

firstly my priority is not fees it is success rate!! i paid £450 plus VAt to a bloody useless agent plus the TRA fee and failed miserably because their advice was truly SH*TE. I am now with another agent who are slightly more expensive but hopefully will get us through (no pressure Alan!!! ). so, what im trying to say is maybe you should ask about success rates not fees. otherwise you could end up paying a lot more ultimately in wasted fees!!

Last edited by Rooksie; May 27th 2005 at 9:13 pm.
Old May 27th 2005, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

That is a fair point, but I am hoping to do this on a tight budget, is alan with go matilda, I take it u r happy with him.
Old May 27th 2005, 8:44 pm
Just Joined

Sid-the-geordie is an unknown quantity at this point

I am a Plasterer going for skilled sponsored, my agent who is based in both Aus and UK are charging $8000 all in, tra, visa medicals etc, payable in 4 installements of $2000, so about £3300 all in

Edited to add, we are a family of 6
Old May 27th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oh wow that sounds quite good who is that with, r u happy with them so far.
Old May 27th 2005, 9:26 pm
Professional Princess

Its worth doing a search on this forum to see who comes out most popular.

Some people may not be able to talk freely about how they have found their agent as was seen a few months ago when threads were closed due to complaints about a certain company.

So make sure and be sure your agent not only fits the professional criteria, but you can approach them for any advice with your application.

You pay them for a service which should be the best.

Good luck

Old May 27th 2005, 9:54 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

absolutely right Sam. totally agree
Old May 27th 2005, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I have done this and I have a fairly good idea of who not to use, I was just trying to get an idea of what agents cost, I have heard a lot of good things
about go matilda
Old May 28th 2005, 6:07 am
Just Joined

Sid-the-geordie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi again, my agents are called AIAE, (Australian Immigration and Employment).
from what I can make out they are a merged company of AAA Australian Migration, which I have had 2 recommendations, and is the reason I went for these, and Visa Solutions Australia.
I cannot really comment on their performance yet, as I have only started the ball rolling last week, but i will keep you informed
Old May 28th 2005, 6:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

I can highly recommend Peter Elliott at Wessex Migration. 01202 738999. We paid a lot less than the going rate 2 years ago, but I believe he now charges about £1200.00 for 136 skilled.
Old May 28th 2005, 1:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you, that doesnt sound too bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.