Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Which Agent did you use/are you using?

View Poll Results: What Agent did you use/are you using?
George Lombard
10.30%
Alan Collett
17.58%
ASA
3.64%
OE
12.12%
Visa Bureau
1.21%
Concept Australia
12.12%
ICSAH
0%
Other
43.03%
Voters: 165. You may not vote on this poll

Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:01 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Originally Posted by fraser
No nothing like that. I keep going through negative spells about the visa. I suppose it's only natural.

i bet youve never been accused of being an optimist mate!! the way gerard is feeling at the moment, if the two of you ever got together we'd have to hide the rope and paracetamol!!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:04 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
i bet youve never been accused of being an optimist mate!! the way gerard is feeling at the moment, if the two of you ever got together we'd have to hide the rope and paracetamol!!!

Your probably right.
Bloody waiting hey.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Your probably right.
Bloody waiting hey.

its a bit like being pregnant!!! christ where did that come from - ive defo lost the plot!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 7:24 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: Which Agent did you use/are you using?

Apparently Rooksie I have to show "restraint" when discussing your case.

Cant see what I've said wrong anyway???

Are we now not allowed to discuss ANY case where an agent is used?

This is just getting pathetic. If an agent is giving bad service we should be allowed to comment, pure and simple, particularly if someone we regard as a friend is about to give up on the whole thing because of it.

What are these people afraid of?
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:21 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by bridiej
Apparently Rooksie I have to show "restraint" when discussing your case.

Cant see what I've said wrong anyway???

Are we now not allowed to discuss ANY case where an agent is used?

This is just getting pathetic. If an agent is giving bad service we should be allowed to comment, pure and simple, particularly if someone we regard as a friend is about to give up on the whole thing because of it.

What are these people afraid of?

thanks for looking out for me matey and for always being there - youre a real star!! im sure you havent said anything that i havent banged on about a hundred times already!!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 1:37 pm

thanks for looking out for me matey and for always being there - youre a real star!! im sure you havent said anything that i havent banged on about a hundred times already!!!
No worries, I only hope that the experiences you've been subjected to so far wont put you off Oz altogether....
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond reputeNikki has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
No worries, I only hope that the experiences you've been subjected to so far wont put you off Oz altogether....
Hi All

My computer has been off line for the last few days and I seem to have missed out a bit!!

Rooksie, don't get so down. You are how I was in January this year, It has been a vey strained 3 months for my husband and I, but file is now with Agent and hopefully 2nd application will be approved for filing to TRA any day now.

We started this last July, we are 9 months in and still no TRA approval let alone a visa! Don't give up now, if you stop now, would you ever have the heart to start over again in a few years, I don't think I would.

I hope you can pick yourself up and find a way forward, it may feel like you are no further on but in terms of knowledge you must have come along way, use that to push forward.

Bridiej & Fraser, keep your spirits up, you know it will all be worth it in the end!

Karma coming to you all.

Nikki
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:36 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Nikki
Hi All

My computer has been off line for the last few days and I seem to have missed out a bit!!

Rooksie, don't get so down. You are how I was in January this year, It has been a vey strained 3 months for my husband and I, but file is now with Agent and hopefully 2nd application will be approved for filing to TRA any day now.

We started this last July, we are 9 months in and still no TRA approval let alone a visa! Don't give up now, if you stop now, would you ever have the heart to start over again in a few years, I don't think I would.

I hope you can pick yourself up and find a way forward, it may feel like you are no further on but in terms of knowledge you must have come along way, use that to push forward.

Bridiej & Fraser, keep your spirits up, you know it will all be worth it in the end!

Karma coming to you all.

Nikki

Urghhh God its like pulling bloody teeth isnt it!!!! wouldnt mind but our girls are bloody australia mad - im sure thats the only thing keeping me going!!!! im stalemate at the moment and dont know which way to turn!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:39 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Urghhh God its like pulling bloody teeth isnt it!!!! wouldnt mind but our girls are bloody australia mad - im sure thats the only thing keeping me going!!!! im stalemate at the moment and dont know which way to turn!!

Afternoon mate
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

Afternoon mate

hellooooooooo!!! thanks everso everso to Rachel - super duper star person !!! xxxxx

i love your signature!!!! brilliant!!!
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:47 pm

Hi Nikki

I'm Ok just concerned about Rooksie......
Old Apr 28th 2005, 3:49 pm
Professional Princess

Originally Posted by BillBart1
Personally I find it strange that such a high profile agent would spend so much time surfing the net!

Shouldn't they be working on their clients behalf instead?

Bill

Not as clear cut as that Bill.

Alan from Go Matilda is what could be described as a 'high profile agent' and the free advice he gives on here is valuable to many.

He is often on here answering queries and helping people and he dedicates his time appropriately to his clients.

He allocates time for it as does George Lombard.

And both are respected on here.

Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:09 pm

hellooooooooo!!! thanks everso everso to Rachel - super duper star person !!! xxxxx

i love your signature!!!! brilliant!!!

No problem mate. I hope it helps
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:14 pm
Account Closed

No problem mate. I hope it helps

we either need to take a trip to gerard's dads and search garage or get on to C&G again!!! i knew they hadnt sent all certificates - ARGHHHHH
Old Apr 28th 2005, 4:18 pm

we either need to take a trip to gerard's dads and search garage or get on to C&G again!!! i knew they hadnt sent all certificates - ARGHHHHH
Well you should get them to do it quick as that's what they should have sent you. I only got them around a year a go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.