Aftershave

Old Mar 13th 2010, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

bigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura about
Default Aftershave

Anyone know where I can buy aftershave. I am not after any expensive brand, I just need something like Lynx aftershave (Africa or Voodoo would be great) for work! I'd rather not order over the internet form the UK or America. Coles and Woolies only seem to stock Brut or Oldspice and I'm not quite at the age were I can wear these yet! They also only seem to have moisturising balm aftershave and my skin is greasy enough!

Look forward to you replies

Paul
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:01 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aftershave

Originally Posted by bigpaul
Anyone know where I can buy aftershave. I am not after any expensive brand, I just need something like Lynx aftershave (Africa or Voodoo would be great) for work! I'd rather not order over the internet form the UK or America. Coles and Woolies only seem to stock Brut or Oldspice and I'm not quite at the age were I can wear these yet! They also only seem to have moisturising balm aftershave and my skin is greasy enough!

Paul
Paul, have you tried your local chemist?
It may only be your local Coles/Woolies that stock those. I've seen, and bought Lynx products from the stores on the northside...
Old Mar 13th 2010, 11:03 pm
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

Must be just your local Coles as I have always seen it sold both in Coles and woolies.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 4:06 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Lynx etc are sold round here in all the supermarkets and chemists.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:40 am
Forum Regular

bigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura aboutbigpaul has a spectacular aura about

I have seen plenty of Lynx deodorant and Eau de Toilette, but never any aftershave in Coles, Woolies and even the local chemists??

Paul
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:53 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I think you're right, they are deodorants I've seen. Out of interest what's wrong with just using the deodorant over your body, just use a moisturiser for the face - no sting
Old Mar 14th 2010, 11:55 am
Forum Regular

I've got quite greasy skin so moisturiser would not help - plus 'the sting' helps wake me up in the morning!!!
Old Mar 14th 2010, 12:01 pm
Living in the mountains

earlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to allearlybird is a name known to all

I have seen plenty of Lynx deodorant and Eau de Toilette, but never any aftershave in Coles, Woolies and even the local chemists??

Paul
Ah, yes. I have only seen the deodorants too. I did receive some aftershave as a gift a few years ago so I guess it is available still
Old Mar 14th 2010, 12:08 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

I've got quite greasy skin so moisturiser would not help - plus 'the sting' helps wake me up in the morning!!!
Twaddle, you get a moisturiser for a greasy skin which would help the skin. That sting is buggering up your skin, that's probably why your skin is greasy.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 2:38 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Paul
The discount chemist at victoria point under the home house Gym or hwatever its called sells a load of cheap aftershave - as in discounted prime brands. I dunno about lynx i wouldnt wear the stuff but my 11yr old had some adidas for christmas from coles/woolies or a malouf chemist or something.
Old Mar 14th 2010, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

I forgot about the cheap Chemist around the back of the cinema near Ultratune I think it is, I'll take a look in there later...and maybe a trip to a dermatologist may also do me good! Thanks for all your help!

Paul