Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

After TRA whats next???????

Wikiposts

After TRA whats next???????

Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:25 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough
Default After TRA whats next???????

We have sent our skills assesment off.Now what happens next regarding immigration (DIMMA) what do they want regarding information off us. obviously there will be alot of people on the site that have done it already so all the info u can give us will be much appreciated .
John, Les & Joe
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:27 am
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

All depends on what category visa you are applying for........download the relevant application form
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

JJL family will become famous soon enoughJJL family will become famous soon enough

skilled idependant?? if that's of any help!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Cath is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, if your skills are o.k then you will get a letter to say so then you will then have to include this with your main application.
You can download your main application from the dimma web site. Hope this helps.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

You cant send your form off until the skills are passed, however you can get it all filled in ready to go......these are taking about 50 weeks at the mo so you are in for a long haul.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 2:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Default FORM No

Does anybody know what form we need?
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Skilled Independant BN 136
there you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Default FORM No

Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:46 am
Account Closed

Nicstids is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: FORM No

Originally posted by JJL family
Form 47 SK. You'll also need to do a Form 80 - I think it's one for each adult who'll be emigrating in the family
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:49 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: After TRA whats next???????

We have sent our skills assesment off.Now what happens next regarding immigration (DIMMA) what do they want regarding information off us. obviously there will be alot of people on the site that have done it already so all the info u can give us will be much appreciated .
John, Les & Joe
Something that we didn't realise until our TRA came back was that you also need certified copies of ALL the certificates and references you sent to TRA to send with the 47SK. Fortunately we have a caring solicitor that didn't charge us for every certified copy we needed
Old Mar 19th 2004, 3:54 am
BE Enthusiast

lindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the roughlindseyden is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: After TRA whats next???????

John, Les & Joe

John

Do you have the forms and booklets downloaded from www.immi.gov.au. There is an awful lot to read and do but you must go thru' it all especially if you're doing it yourself and not going thru' an agent.
Old Mar 19th 2004, 4:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

John

if your doing this yourself you will have to do lots and lots of research thats what I and many others have had to do - this website has been a lot of help but only after exhaustive reading of the necessary forms etc at the immigration website.

You have been given a link to the immigration website - I would go and download the necessary forms and download booklet 6 which runs into approx 62 pages. This book is a guide and quite helpful if you read it a few times before you look to the forms 47sk. Another place to look is ptlabs "FAQ" that is available at the top of this page. Searches on this website are also quite useful in you type in a keyword related to what you are looking for.

Hopefully if you do this you should be sorted and if you still have questions then this is the place to come to.

all the best
Old Mar 19th 2004, 5:34 am
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: After TRA whats next???????

John, Les & Joe
hello there we have just got our visas last week and believe me dont rush your forms.take as much time as u need to fill them out as it can come down to crossing the "T" and doting the "i"honest its not easy.it took us about 2 years start to finish.as u can tell by my spelling it was the wife that filled all the forms out not me (clever cow).we went 2 four corners immagrations first but they wer going 2 charge about £6000 but in the end we did it ourselfs and it cost about £2500 but it is hard work.we used a company in melbourne to download all the forms cost about £150 but u get all the forms u need and a personal migration plan.u can pay them more money as u go for more help if u need it but if u take your time u will be o.k good luck and the address is www.liveinaustralia.com and the form for ya visa is (form 47sk)all the best jonni boy
Old Mar 20th 2004, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Default THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks alot for all your help!!!!this next process seems daunting but i'm sure if i get stuck i can count on u guys!!!!