Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

After TRA Result

After TRA Result

Old May 24th 2006, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future
Default After TRA Result

We have just got possitive TRA result. Does anybody know what the agent will ask for to enable them to lodge application to dimia and also how long it takes from getting positive tra to lodging the application.

I am also wondering if application gets lodged June (136 skilled modl) when is the best time to get police checks done as I have heard they can take some time.

Thanks Sharon
Old May 24th 2006, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: After TRA Result

Originally Posted by r1c1
We have just got possitive TRA result. Does anybody know what the agent will ask for to enable them to lodge application to dimia and also how long it takes from getting positive tra to lodging the application.

I am also wondering if application gets lodged June (136 skilled modl) when is the best time to get police checks done as I have heard they can take some time.

Thanks Sharon

Hi Sharon,

It depends on how "on the ball" your agent is as to how long it takes for them to send you the stuff for the next stage. Ours took 3 days to send it all.

If you check out post 5 here it will explain everything else you need to know and has links to the forms you need.

Police checks take 40 days to come back, I wouldn't request them until about 8 - 10 weeks after your application is acknowledged.
Old May 24th 2006, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

r1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant futurer1c1 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WendyC
Hi Sharon,

It depends on how "on the ball" your agent is as to how long it takes for them to send you the stuff for the next stage. Ours took 3 days to send it all.

If you check out post 5 here it will explain everything else you need to know and has links to the forms you need.

Police checks take 40 days to come back, I wouldn't request them until about 8 - 10 weeks after your application is acknowledged.
Thanks Wendy

You have answered all my questions. Hope we get there soon.
Old May 24th 2006, 3:30 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by r1c1
Thanks Wendy

You have answered all my questions. Hope we get there soon.

Just buy lots of beer and you'll be fine, it'll pass quicker that way