Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AFL Tipping Competition

AFL Tipping Competition

Old May 15th 2005, 9:05 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AFL Tipping Competition

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
No they're wearing them so they dont have to watch the Essendon horror show
You were saying??? hehehe
Old May 15th 2005, 9:40 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Well there is only 1 thing I can count on with my tipping... Eagles winning.

Wonder if anyone was game enough to pick Hawthorn.
Bloody HUP did, its smugness city in my house at the mo He got 7!!!

I got 5. Hows everyone done this week.

PS. Bordy, i didn't have to wait
Old May 15th 2005, 9:49 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Well there is only 1 thing I can count on with my tipping... Eagles winning.

Wonder if anyone was game enough to pick Hawthorn.
Yeah my god damn husband

I am mortified, I only got 3, sorry girls but I seriously let the side down.

Kala
Old May 15th 2005, 10:48 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
Yeah my god damn husband

I am mortified, I only got 3, sorry girls but I seriously let the side down.

Kala
awww, don't worry (but i do have to say that is quite crap)
Old May 15th 2005, 12:22 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hevs
Bloody HUP did, its smugness city in my house at the mo He got 7!!!

I got 5. Hows everyone done this week.

PS. Bordy, i didn't have to wait
Smugness...moi.

My daughter turned to me and said "What did you pick Hawthorn for" in the same way as she might have said "Eeeew I've got dog crap on my shoes." But after the match she looked at me and said "Gosh dad your the greatest, I wish I was as clever as you."

One part of the above paragraph is made up .

I'm a bit annoyed though as if I had got 8 this week I would have one $140 on the works tipping comp. Ah well just have to settle for beating Hevs score...not smug at all mind.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HUP
Smugness...moi.

My daughter turned to me and said "What did you pick Hawthorn for" in the same way as she might have said "Eeeew I've got dog crap on my shoes." But after the match she looked at me and said "Gosh dad your the greatest, I wish I was as clever as you."

One part of the above paragraph is made up .

I'm a bit annoyed though as if I had got 8 this week I would have one $140 on the works tipping comp. Ah well just have to settle for beating Hevs score...not smug at all mind.

I know how Hevs feels, My Mrs picked the Hawks to. She obviously knows as much about footy as you.
Old May 15th 2005, 12:36 pm
HUP
Brain Drained

HUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond reputeHUP has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
I know how Hevs feels, My Mrs picked the Hawks to. She obviously knows as much about footy as you.
Ouch.. .
Old May 15th 2005, 6:27 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

I got 4. I've tipped against the Lions twice now and twice they've won. Hmmm. Still comfortable in mid-table for me.

But to cheer myself up, I watched the Lions stuff the Bombers from round 6 on http://afl.com.au last night. Good game that was
Old May 15th 2005, 6:36 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by wmoore
I got 4. I've tipped against the Lions twice now and twice they've won. Hmmm. Still comfortable in mid-table for me.

But to cheer myself up, I watched the Lions stuff the Bombers from round 6 on http://afl.com.au last night. Good game that was
You mean The Jonathin Brown show.
Old May 15th 2005, 6:42 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

You mean The Jonathin Brown show.
Yeah that one. Good job he wasn't fit eh?
Old May 15th 2005, 7:33 pm
The Godfather

Yeah that one. Good job he wasn't fit eh?

Yeah I got to admit hes a class act.

Renth is flying in the tipping, is this the third week in a row hes won it?

Well done Melibeam to, your chief chick at the moment.

Scossie mate, your struggling a little, just like your team yesterday.
Old May 15th 2005, 7:40 pm
What's happening dudes?

Renth is flying in the tipping, is this the third week in a row hes won it?
Yes it is. He's also the only one to score an 8.

Did I mention I've got the highest margins? Do I get a prize for that?
Old May 15th 2005, 7:45 pm
The Godfather

I don't think thats the idea of it.
Old May 15th 2005, 7:47 pm
What's happening dudes?

I don't think thats the idea of it.
Oh damn. I had that problem when I took up golf too.

Still do in fact
Old May 15th 2005, 9:22 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is. He's also the only one to score an 8.

Bow down and kiss the ring - a hat trick.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.