Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Wikiposts

AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:01 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Originally Posted by NJJ
and now Adelade has won unexpedtedly by a large margin. I wonder how that pt. adelade chap that posts on here is feeling...
Pretty glum I would have thought.

Was chatting to my mate last night (who isn't really a footy fan) and he says "I watched the Lions game, I see they stuffed Sydney ..." Apparently he didn't watch right to the end
Old Apr 10th 2005, 4:45 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by wmoore
Pretty glum I would have thought.

Was chatting to my mate last night (who isn't really a footy fan) and he says "I watched the Lions game, I see they stuffed Sydney ..." Apparently he didn't watch right to the end
You got on the British expats tipping , somehow with my measely 3 I managed to make my way up to 10th place. Can anyone tell me what the cumulative margin and adjusted margin are???

Kala
Old Apr 10th 2005, 5:09 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
You got on the British expats tipping , somehow with my measely 3 I managed to make my way up to 10th place. Can anyone tell me what the cumulative margin and adjusted margin are???

Kala
Not me.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:54 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Hevs ran on the field at the MCG yesterday after the Bombers V Hawks game & sent me a text from the Centre circle.
Shes either gonna get arrested or do a streak one of these days.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 8:55 am
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by Bordy
Hevs ran on the field at the MCG yesterday after the Bombers V Hawks game & sent me a text from the Centre circle.
Shes either gonna get arrested or do a streak one of these days.
Hehe good girl
Old Apr 10th 2005, 12:27 pm
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe good girl
Who would have thought the Crows would beat the Power. I would have been better off picking at random, or even joining the comp at theis stage.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

I'll send naked photos of myself to anyone who has 8 out of 8 this week.
Lol If ever there was a reason we were all glad we got at least one wrong this would be it :scared:
Old Apr 11th 2005, 4:26 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
Lol If ever there was a reason we were all glad we got at least one wrong this would be it :scared:

Yeah but I wish Pommie League would stop PM ing me asking for one, it was only a joke.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe good girl
Wooohooo!!! I rule!!

I'm well peed off, i tipped the crows then changed it after the goons on the footy show said unanamously that Port would bag it. I'm a woman, you'd think i'd trust my instints by now wouldn't you?

Did anyone tip against Brissy??
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

Originally Posted by hevs
Wooohooo!!! I rule!!

I'm well peed off, i tipped the crows then changed it after the goons on the footy show said unanamously that Port would bag it. I'm a woman, you'd think i'd trust my instints by now wouldn't you?

Did anyone tip against Brissy??
I think we can all rest easy that we won't have to see that picture of Bordy. Not many would have bet against Port or Brisbane I don't think.

And Hevs, you really shouldn't believe all you see on the TV
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:01 pm
The Godfather

I did that with the footy show last year & got stung often, this year I'm putting my tips in before I watch it & NOT changing them.

So are you heading for the centre square at Telstra Dome this week Hevs?
Old Apr 11th 2005, 8:13 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Wayne and Bordy???
To ya both
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah but I wish Pommie League would stop PM ing me asking for one, it was only a joke.
nah he'd want u 2 be wearing a salford shirt at least lol
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

I think we can all rest easy that we won't have to see that picture of Bordy. Not many would have bet against Port or Brisbane I don't think.

And Hevs, you really shouldn't believe all you see on the TV
I went for the crows as foem goes out the window in derby games!!!!!!
Old Apr 12th 2005, 10:08 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by JohnoBronco
I went for the crows as foem goes out the window in derby games!!!!!!

Well the Crows played so well last week I might just tip them to beat Sydney this week.