Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Old Apr 9th 2005, 12:49 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Paah. well, that's a bad start for me to this round, Melbounre gave Geelong a thumping that not many would hav e expected and there's me tipping the geelong cats in our contest too eh...

Well I'm in Melbourne this weekend as I'm off to watch the mighty North Melbourne stuff St. Kilda at the colonial statium this afternoon, well I tipped st.kilda in our contest so I cant be that confident eh?!

Anyone else going to rilvary round games this weekend??

NJJ
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:00 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: AFL Rivalry Round & Tipping

Originally Posted by NJJ
Paah. well, that's a bad start for me to this round, Melbounre gave Geelong a thumping that not many would hav e expected and there's me tipping the geelong cats in our contest too eh...

Well I'm in Melbourne this weekend as I'm off to watch the mighty North Melbourne stuff St. Kilda at the colonial statium this afternoon, well I tipped st.kilda in our contest so I cant be that confident eh?!

Anyone else going to rilvary round games this weekend??

NJJ

Not this weekend but Ive got tickets for Bombers V Geelong next weekend.
I tipped Melbourne last night & have also gone for The Roos to beat Sainters.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:41 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bordy
\
Me too, 100% so far on my tipping I'm planning on keeping it at that, Still beating the Aussie Hubby on the tipping.

I've also got St Kilda tipped so they best win.

Anyone going to WCE v Freo? I cant believe it is not being shown live on TV. Treated like 2nd class citizens/pr/tr us Westies
Old Apr 9th 2005, 2:43 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

JayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud ofJayDeee has much to be proud of

And dont forgot you promised me a win this week Bordy, The crap I have given the Hawks supporter bloke this week over his poor choice of team to support, My life wont be worth living if you guys dont win.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 3:19 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JayDeee
\
Me too, 100% so far on my tipping I'm planning on keeping it at that, Still beating the Aussie Hubby on the tipping.

I've also got St Kilda tipped so they best win.

Anyone going to WCE v Freo? I cant believe it is not being shown live on TV. Treated like 2nd class citizens/pr/tr us Westies

Yup I am going. Of course it isnt live they cant get lots and lots of ads in when its live.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:42 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Yup I am going. Of course it isnt live they cant get lots and lots of ads in when its live.
True,

Have fun

Kala
Old Apr 9th 2005, 4:43 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

\

It's a Freo home game & a sell out. Freo asked the AFL & the TV people if it could be shown live, but they said no!

Anyway... I'm going. Plan is to meet up with Brian for beers before the game.

Not happy about last night. I thought I'd tipped Melbourne, so was pleased with the result. Then I looked at my tips last night & discovered I'd ticked the wrong bloody box by mistake & tipped Geelong!!

Shhhhhiiiiiittttt...........
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:10 am
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Scossie
It's a Freo home game & a sell out. Freo asked the AFL & the TV people if it could be shown live, but they said no!

Anyway... I'm going. Plan is to meet up with Brian for beers before the game.

Not happy about last night. I thought I'd tipped Melbourne, so was pleased with the result. Then I looked at my tips last night & discovered I'd ticked the wrong bloody box by mistake & tipped Geelong!!

Shhhhhiiiiiittttt...........
Read that in the West yesterday.

Have a great time 2night, I'm off to a hen night so wont be able to wathc either the footy or the National.

Kala
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

\
Me too, 100% so far on my tipping
Me too Only ..... 100% of my tips have been wrong
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
Me too Only ..... 100% of my tips have been wrong
Actually I stand corrected. I've got 2 sets of tips on the go and in my 'other' set, I had the Eagles. Woohoo!

And before anyone asks, no I haven['t submitted two sets of tips with opposite results to hedge my bets. Though now I've mentioned it .......
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:06 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

I'll send naked photos of myself to anyone who has 8 out of 8 this week.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:09 pm
What's happening dudes?

I'll send naked photos of myself to anyone who has 8 out of 8 this week.
Phew! I'm safe.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 5:08 pm
Tupperware's #1 fan

Originally Posted by wmoore
Phew! I'm safe.
Yep me too I screwed up on the Collingwood/Carlton Match

Going for 7/8 now

Buggered the National aswell.

But who cares I just got back from a hen night and am sitting here with Blue and Pink hair and am wearing a bright blue tu tu
Ahh the fun of it

Kala
Old Apr 10th 2005, 2:55 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone dare to tip against brisbane??? I know i didnt.
Old Apr 10th 2005, 6:39 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

and now Adelade has won unexpedtedly by a large margin. I wonder how that pt. adelade chap that posts on here is feeling...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.