Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advise again.... please

Advise again.... please

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

lousco will become famous soon enoughlousco will become famous soon enough
Default Advise again.... please

Now that they have changed the conditions of the TRA my husband has asked at work if they would be prepared to pay for a college course for him to gain some qualifications.Can anyone tell me what qualifications he would need please....he,s a printer by trade.Thankyou Laura
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Default Re: Advise again.... please

Just bumping my thread again
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:13 pm
jo1
Forum Regular

jo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Laura,
I saw your question on the other forum, too. You're not having much luck with this, are you?

It might be worth your while asking one of the migration agents for some help. You can ask them some initial questions and then you can carry on yourself if you feel confident enough. Otherwise they can help you with the whole TRA application.

I think they are OK to split their help into TRA/Sponsorship/Visa app. so you don't need to pay someone to do the parts that you think you can get on with yourself.

My Hubby is in Pre-Press, by the way. We passed the TRA last year with experience. I haven't looked into it, really, but aren't they passing them with Apprentiships now? If you can get references stating an apprentice job you might be able to do it that way?

Good Luck.

Jo.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lousco
Now that they have changed the conditions of the TRA my husband has asked at work if they would be prepared to pay for a college course for him to gain some qualifications.Can anyone tell me what qualifications he would need please....he,s a printer by trade.Thankyou Laura
Hi Lousco your best bet is to take these questions to the immigration forum im sure someone will come along and help you with this there
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Thankyou very much for your advise its much appreciated....and yes Jo im not having much luck am i