Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice needed please regarding WA?

Advice needed please regarding WA?

Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

HantsHog is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Advice needed please regarding WA?

Hi there

I have recently applied for a SS business visa for WA. I have trawled this site and noticed a lot of negativity/cons regarding Perth.

Can any of you good people suggest or advise where in WA would be the best bet for us to relocate and purchase a small business?

Many thanks in advance

HantsHog
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond reputeTuxtrip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed please regarding WA?

Western Australia seems to be riding the recession very well. It is still under-developed in many ways and a good business venture should do well. I don't know what business you are considering, but do your homework, as you would with any prospective new business. www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au is a good start.
Don't be put off by negative opinions - if you like Perth, then it is the right place for you to live and work. Good luck.
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 12:55 pm
Just Joined

HantsHog is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice needed please regarding WA?

Originally Posted by Tuxtrip
Western Australia seems to be riding the recession very well. It is still under-developed in many ways and a good business venture should do well. I don't know what business you are considering, but do your homework, as you would with any prospective new business. www.smallbusiness.wa.gov.au is a good start.
Don't be put off by negative opinions - if you like Perth, then it is the right place for you to live and work. Good luck.
Many thanks for that Tux!

We came over several years ago and spent 2 x weeks in Perth & 2 in Brisbane........we loved Perth out of the 2-places. We stayed in local rentals, hired a car and just got out and about and did what the locals did!! Now is the time to go for it. We run a scaffolding and access company in the UK, but 20-years later we need a change of everything. i will take a look at your recommended website immediately, thanks again.

HantsHog.