Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice for interview/recci trip - 7 days to go!

Advice for interview/recci trip - 7 days to go!

Old Sep 3rd 2009, 9:06 pm
Account Closed

greenlaker is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice for interview/recci trip - 7 days to go!

Hi all.

My OH has a job interview in SA, 7 days time we fly to Adelaide

I have a list as long as my arm, well 2 actually, one for the interview and one for things to find out! Won't bore you with the contents, probs same as everyones!

Just wondering though, if anyone has any good advice or ideas of things they found out, that they perhaps hadn't initially thought of, but turned out to be useful at some point???

Any advice/ideas appreciated serious or not!

Thanks
Old Sep 4th 2009, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Rainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond reputeRainydaze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice for interview/recci trip - 7 days to go!

Off the top of my head, I'd say buy a good quality suit for the interview in the UK - better choice, quality and value.

You don't really give much to go on in your post - how long will have you in Adelaide for the recce? That gives a better idea of what to focus on when you're there.

If you search under recce you'll probably find loads of previous threads on this subject. Sorry I can't really help because we didn't really do a recce before coming out, we just came here on holiday and OH was offered job whilst here, so there was no forward planning. Good luck anyhow!