Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Advice on best suburbs in Adelaide

Advice on best suburbs in Adelaide

Old Mar 14th 2010, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

liamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura aboutliamcnaught has a spectacular aura about
Default Advice on best suburbs in Adelaide

Hi everyone

I have been scrolling through numerous threads and can't find any info applicable so when in doubt start a new one.
We received our visa a few days ago and are now starting to look at suburbs. Aberfoyle Park has always been in the forefront of places to stay and wondered if anyone had any advice on this or any others. My husband is concerned that all major sporting stadiums and events are in the North.
Like that is top of the list of priorities????????????????????????????????????

Thanks

Lia
Old Mar 15th 2010, 3:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice on best suburbs in Adelaide

Lia - I notice you are not getting responses, might be worth asking a mod to move your thread to the main Australia forum. Majority of the people that read in immigration forum are still applying for a visa and probably don't know too much about suburbs just yet.