Adios from Anth & Zoe

Wikiposts

Adios from Anth & Zoe

Old Aug 7th 2003, 4:08 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Adios from Anth & Zoe

Hi All,

This will be my last post for a while as I have to give my computer to my mate now (offered me good money!!!).

Flights are booked
Passport is stamped and should arrive tomorrow
Flat is nearly empty!

Will be online again ASAP. Hopefully will be able to post from HK airport!

Cheers for all your help and support guys - couldn't have held it together without you guys.

Keep on emailing us !

[email protected]

Best of luck to all those still waiting - the road is long and winding but BOY it feels great when you reach the end of it.

Again cheers and good luck

BYE FOR NOW MY FELLOW EX PATS!!!

Anthony & Zoe
Old Aug 7th 2003, 4:12 am
Hussy

mika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of lightmika24me is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Adios from Anth & Zoe

Hi Anthony and Zoe

good luck to you both, and I hope that things work out as you have planned. If anyone deserves happiness you two do after what you have been through the last few months.

Don't have such a great time that you forget to keep posting though!

Mel
Old Aug 7th 2003, 4:16 am
Forum Regular

Gavin B is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic stuff Anth, have a good last few days in England, a safe journey over and speak to you when you're in Oz!

All the best mate,

Gavin
Old Aug 7th 2003, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

The best of luck to you both

Enjoy your new lives together in OZ

footie chick xx
Old Aug 7th 2003, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, and remember, we are all here for you if you need us.

Whisky
Old Aug 7th 2003, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

Bidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really niceBidd is just really nice
Smile

Best of luck Anthony and Zoe! Hope everything is wonderful for you both. Keep posting and let us all know how you get on over there.

All the best.

Bidd
Old Aug 7th 2003, 8:30 am
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck you two love birds...

You deserve all the happiness in the world. Let us know how it is on the other side...

Best wishes BooBoo
Old Aug 7th 2003, 8:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Hope everything goes well for you. You sound like a great couple and I am sure you will be happy out there.

Please think of us saddos stuck over here and keep posting when you are settled.