Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ADELAIDE, are you ready for us?

ADELAIDE, are you ready for us?

Old Mar 7th 2006, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

Guzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant future
Default Re: ADELAIDE, are you ready for us?

Originally Posted by toon williams
Have you been onto this website, it is purely for Adelaide!!

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits
Wow, how great is that site! Thanks very much!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Trace&Steve is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Grazer
Hi there,

Family of 4 from Dundee, done everything, just waiting on getting our Visa...hopefully. Will check out all areas when we get there but will be staying in the short term with my uncle who lives in Ingle Farm. Anybody know this area or what it's like, have to take uncle's word for it, that it's ok!

Graham & Maureen.

Its ok i guess it just depends on whether you want to live close to the beach or not.... Im very biased cus Ive always lived down South and you will get the people that have lived in the northern area that will prefer it there..
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:02 am
Forum Regular

Guzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant futureGuzzler&Sas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trace&Steve
He applied for a defacto/spouse visa we sent the application in around late april early may but a bit of a prob with character assessment. I hate waiting we have been living our life in Limbo I have no family here they are all back there and drive me nuts by asking if we have heard anything every time we speak
It's so frustrating the waiting - keep positive though. We used an agent and they were fab and really reassuring and all the timescales they gave us, were accurate. Good luck!
Old Mar 7th 2006, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Grazer
Hi there,

Family of 4 from Dundee, done everything, just waiting on getting our Visa...hopefully. Will check out all areas when we get there but will be staying in the short term with my uncle who lives in Ingle Farm. Anybody know this area or what it's like, have to take uncle's word for it, that it's ok!

Graham & Maureen.
Hi there
Don't know the area, but not too far away from Aunt's in Happy Valley I think. Looks like we may all be around the same places. Have to go now, catch up soon.