Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide prospects

Adelaide prospects

Old Mar 16th 2010, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Parvez is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Adelaide prospects

Can anybody advice about living prospects in Adelaide? About electronics eng job, living standard and cost...............
Old Mar 16th 2010, 4:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide prospects

Originally Posted by Parvez
Can anybody advice about living prospects in Adelaide? About electronics eng job, living standard and cost...............
Hi Parvez and welcome!I've lived in SA for a long long time(don't anymore).As far as cities go,Adelaide is fine.Its a nice size,easy to get around,and has pretty much everything you need.As for housing,try this website,it'll give you a good idea buying/rent wise www.realestate.com.au.Be careful what suburbs you go for.Generally speaking the cheaper the house,the less desirable the area but this does'nt apply to country area's as such.Sorry can't help with electronics eng job,not sure what typ eof visa you hold.I guess to give you some idea,try some recruitment agencies websites in Adelaide and see whats available.I really enjoyed my time in SA,its not a bad place to reside!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:08 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by livinginreality
Hi Parvez and welcome!I've lived in SA for a long long time(don't anymore).As far as cities go,Adelaide is fine.Its a nice size,easy to get around,and has pretty much everything you need.As for housing,try this website,it'll give you a good idea buying/rent wise www.realestate.com.au.Be careful what suburbs you go for.Generally speaking the cheaper the house,the less desirable the area but this does'nt apply to country area's as such.Sorry can't help with electronics eng job,not sure what typ eof visa you hold.I guess to give you some idea,try some recruitment agencies websites in Adelaide and see whats available.I really enjoyed my time in SA,its not a bad place to reside!
Try posting on Poms in Adelaide, may get more responses!

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/
Old Mar 16th 2010, 8:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

livinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond reputelivinginreality has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Try posting on Poms in Adelaide, may get more responses!

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/
I was going to give the OP the forum you've mentioned but was'nt sure if we could post the info,thanks!
Old Mar 16th 2010, 11:30 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Stacks of threads on here on the subject. Just do an Advanced Search.