Reload this Page >

Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th

Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th

Old Dec 3rd 2003, 6:24 am
A soft and furry member

Bluey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th

Hi all,
Have heard that there is POMS picnic this Saturday in Adelaide. Jaz, the rugrats and myself would love to ocme along to met a few more Adelaide ex-pats. Where exactly are you meeting? If you could let us know as it would be good to put a few faces to the names and talk to people who've done the same thing.

Only been here 1 month today, but we've already adopted an Aussie, his name's Bruce and his picture's below. Sadly though he wont be able to come on Saturday, he's not had all his shots yet.
Blue.
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th-bruce11.jpg  
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future
Default Re: Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th

Originally posted by Bluey
Hi all,
Have heard that there is POMS picnic this Saturday in Adelaide. Jaz, the rugrats and myself would love to ocme along to met a few more Adelaide ex-pats. Where exactly are you meeting? If you could let us know as it would be good to put a few faces to the names and talk to people who've done the same thing.

Only been here 1 month today, but we've already adopted an Aussie, his name's Bruce and his picture's below. Sadly though he wont be able to come on Saturday, he's not had all his shots yet.
Blue.

AWWWWWWWW!!!!....what a beaut Bluey!!!...might see you on the beach with him!

I think the picnic is in Belair National Park. 11am ...go check the adelaide brits site. i cant get in there at the moment
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 6:35 am
A soft and furry member

Originally posted by podgypossum
AWWWWWWWW!!!!....what a beaut Bluey!!!...might see you on the beach with him!

I think the picnic is in Belair National Park. 11am ...go check the adelaide brits site. i cant get in there at the moment

He wont be so lovely looking for long if he doesn't stop weeing on the floor and chewing the laptop power cable!
Old Dec 3rd 2003, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

dog19363 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default picnic time

Hi folks

Poms picnic 2 will be in Belair National Park from 11am onwards.

Please note, it is SUNDAY Dec 7th (not Saturday!)

We will meet near the bbq next to the adventure playground.

bring chairs, snags and beer...or if you want to get all exotic, chicken patties and burgers.

lots of kids, quite a few dogs (by the sound of it) and a good time will be had by all.

Adelaidebrits website is here
Old Dec 4th 2003, 4:14 am
A soft and furry member

Bugger Bugger Bugger. May not be able to make it afterall, the car went boobs to the wind last night. Dumped all its coolant on the Main South Road and left me strandedwith a smouldering engine. It's in the garage now, but looks serious. If it's fixed in time, we'll come along, but I dont imagine many Aussie mechanics giving it their all on a Saturday when they could be watching the test match instead.

Oh well, first major disaster so far (and lets face it, nobody died). Deep breaths, stiff upper lips and we'll wiat for the repair bill.

Blue
Old Dec 4th 2003, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh those paws! I love the way puppies' paws are too big for them.

I brought my pup to the last picnic. Unfortunately the little darling took advantage of the loose grip of a young girl and she ran off into the woods. (Hopefully) attached is a piccie of me and the pug after I fell flat on my arse in the mud trying to catch her!

The contents of the bags is the warm turd that Yoda deposited just after I rose from the bog. Good thing there was someone there to catch the moment on camera
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th-naras-wet-bum-.jpg  
Old Dec 4th 2003, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

LOL..poor Nara...

Did the stains wash out of your pants?
Old Dec 5th 2003, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by podgypossum
LOL..poor Nara...

Did the stains wash out of your pants?

No probs on the trousers front, they're Guinness resistant too, and dry under pubs' hand-dryers in minutes!
Old Dec 5th 2003, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Bluey
Hi all,

Blue.
Yes we'll be there too with our little pooch Benjamin 6 month old Maltelier, look forward to meeting all the poms there !

Juls
Old Dec 5th 2003, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Juls is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Juls
Yes we'll be there too with our little pooch Benjamin 6 month old Maltelier, look forward to meeting all the poms there !

Juls
Our pooch Benjamin
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Poms Picnic - Dec 7th-benjamin.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Juls
Our pooch Benjamin

OMG!...awwwwwww

He looks so much like our new pup! she is crossed with a Maltese terrier and a King Charles Spaniel
Old Dec 5th 2003, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Location: Woodcroft, 25 kms south of Adelaide South Australia
wizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the roughwizzywozza is a jewel in the rough

Found this link which might be useful.........

http://www.environment.sa.gov.au/parks/belair/
Old Dec 7th 2003, 12:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,Did`nt get to meet all of you,sorry,although juls I saw your dog,just did`nt know that it was yours when I saw it.Hope to speak to you all at the next one.