Adelaide Meet

Old Mar 20th 2005, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all
Default Adelaide Meet

Hi

are there ever any meets arranged in Adelaide from this forum?
Old Mar 20th 2005, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Adelaide Meet

I've never seen any on this site, but to be fair we are in Birmingham.

Check out AdelaideBrits Forum
They definitely arrange meets on there!!

Nikki
xx
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:43 am
BE Enthusiast

gdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to allgdcollectables is a name known to all

Hi Mysnix

thanks for your reply!

I'm already a member of that forum, but I'm feeling a bit disillusioned with it at the moment and wondered if there was anyone else around who was interested in meeting.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 7:25 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Why are you disillusioned with it?

Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Bridie

as you know - I'm a straight talking, sincere person, having trouble adapting to Adelaide!

Let's just say - 'My face doesn't fit'!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

Nancy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Hi Bridie

as you know - I'm a straight talking, sincere person, having trouble adapting to Adelaide!

OH!!!
Old Mar 21st 2005, 1:16 pm

Originally Posted by gdcollectables
Hi Bridie

Sent you an email
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Well - it seems there isn't anybody here who would be interested in meeting!

Bridie, I had some Karma to use; hope you like it.

(By the way, Mrs Nosey is still quiet).
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:01 am

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

Hi,

I'd be happy to meet up - would outside of working hours be ok though (or lunchtime if in the CBD)?

PM me if you like and/or no-one else responds!

Elaine M
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:17 am

Given you some Karma back xx

Dont worry about Mrs N - not worth it!!!!!!!!

Cant wait to get out there myself so we can go out for a few of these