Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide ladies coffee meet

Adelaide ladies coffee meet

Old Apr 14th 2007, 10:14 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide ladies coffee meet

A bunch of us are meeting this Thursday, 19th April, at the Starbucks in Rundle Mall. We usually sit outside on the mall, so if anyone is interested, we'll be there around 12:30.
Old Apr 29th 2007, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Adelaide ladies coffee meet

Originally Posted by Dorothy
A bunch of us are meeting this Thursday, 19th April, at the Starbucks in Rundle Mall. We usually sit outside on the mall, so if anyone is interested, we'll be there around 12:30.
Hi Dorothy, have just seen your meetup date wish that I had been here I would have come along. How did it go ,how many turned up and most important did you all have a good time? I was awy on holidays,maybe next time
Old Apr 30th 2007, 9:26 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

It was just Wendy and me and a friend of mine who came for a quick coffee on her lunch break. I'm off tomorrow, then working Wednesday and Thursday all day and Friday until noon. If you would like to get together, we can arrange for Friday.
Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Irish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to beholdIrish Guinness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dorothy
It was just Wendy and me and a friend of mine who came for a quick coffee on her lunch break. I'm off tomorrow, then working Wednesday and Thursday all day and Friday until noon. If you would like to get together, we can arrange for Friday.
Thanks Dorothy, Would love to catch up on Friday but have to work ,then i am off to Melbourne for a few days to catch up with my brother,when I get back i will be in touch
Old Apr 30th 2007, 11:42 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Dorothy - I could do Friday this time. Girls are back at school, no hospital apointments etc. Shall we finally meet?

Louise
xx