Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Old May 28th 2008, 10:47 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday May 31st

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
???
Sorry, forgot which forum we were on for a second, this is the one where we don't just rely on toilet humour....
Old May 28th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

???
my hair dear.
Old May 29th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Sorry, forgot which forum we were on for a second, this is the one where we don't just rely on toilet humour....
Wdn't want my mop putting around my toilet thanks

Have had my head around the bowl a few times though
Old May 29th 2008, 8:20 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Oh bless you all, so innocent!! By Brazilian, I was referring to the style of cut you might be having, a crude reference granted but I thought it was funny. Tiggs is so pure minded she didn't pick up on that so I pointed her towards the darker reaches of expat communication......

I hope you get your mop successfully styled anyway mate, haven't you just had it done? Is that crazy blonde doing it for you?

Old May 29th 2008, 10:04 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bless you all, so innocent!! By Brazilian, I was referring to the style of cut you might be having, a crude reference granted but I thought it was funny. Tiggs is so pure minded she didn't pick up on that so I pointed her towards the darker reaches of expat communication......

I hope you get your mop successfully styled anyway mate, haven't you just had it done? Is that crazy blonde doing it for you?

Well i have to admit that i could only think of one 'haircut' that is generally referred to as a 'brazilian' and to be honest i couldnt quite work out what this would have to do with Julia's 'mop'.
i thought it was safer to stick to the 'appearing slightly thick' reply post rather than 'the appearing to have a mind in the gutter' reply ... looks like i got the wrong one
Old May 29th 2008, 10:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I knew what you meant Emma
Old May 29th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

you would
Old May 29th 2008, 12:38 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gonnago
you would
I was going to say that
Old May 29th 2008, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gonnago
you would
Would what? Go brazillian??????????

You would have to pay me a hell of a lot of dosh.........

Julia.xx
Old May 29th 2008, 11:51 pm
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Would what? Go brazillian??????????

You would have to pay me a hell of a lot of dosh.........

Julia.xx
not you you dafty
Old May 30th 2008, 12:21 am
BE Enthusiast

not you you dafty
Who then? Have I missed something or have I lost the plot?
Old May 30th 2008, 12:50 am
sneaking a peek ...

Originally Posted by mattandjulia
Who then? Have I missed something or have I lost the plot?
it all got very confusing once Pinkie got involved!
this could be one of those conversations that it would just be better to go back and start again!
Old May 30th 2008, 4:02 am
BE Enthusiast

it all got very confusing once Pinkie got involved!
this could be one of those conversations that it would just be better to go back and start again!
No no I'm intreeged by who wants to discuss my Brazilian.

Emma has a very warped mind so don't worry on that score
Old May 30th 2008, 7:30 am
Playing the game

Ladeeeez, can I point you towards the title of this here thread - Family Meet (although that in itself is quite amusing when you think about it!!).

No more talk of Brazilians, Julia's mop or my ability to confuse a situation from ten paces

Apart from Julia not being there, looking forward to tomorrow and seeing/meeting people
Old May 30th 2008, 11:11 am
sneaking a peek ...

Ladeeeez, can I point you towards the title of this here thread - Family Meet (although that in itself is quite amusing when you think about it!!).

No more talk of Brazilians, Julia's mop or my ability to confuse a situation from ten paces

Apart from Julia not being there, looking forward to tomorrow and seeing/meeting people
you started it
but i think you are quite right, time to change the subject!

... nice weather we are having ...

see you all tomorrow!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.