Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Wikiposts

Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Old Jun 14th 2008, 7:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Family Meet - Saturday June 21st

Originally Posted by Pinkie
And asked them if they knew where the expats were sitting?

PMSL!!
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:06 pm
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

Originally Posted by willywonka
where abouts in brighton are you?
Hi, we are in North Brighton, on Balmoral Avenue. Are you close? We are about 30 minutes walk from Jetty Road (or a 45 minute stumble if the wine kicks in!!).
Old Jun 19th 2008, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Well we have arrived and its cold!!! see you all tomorrow.

Nicky and gang
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Nice day for the beach innit

Bring your brollies
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:22 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Nice day for the beach innit

Bring your brollies
Damn and blast, looks like we'll have to sit in the bar after all
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Damn and blast, looks like we'll have to sit in the bar after all

I'll try my best
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:44 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds good to me......
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Right, I have my cricket shirt on (Aussie one of course ), and have my trusty Koala bear to sit on the table (he's only a little fella!).

See you all there
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:57 pm
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Wendy
Right, I have my cricket shirt on (Aussie one of course ), and have my trusty Koala bear to sit on the table (he's only a little fella!).

See you all there
It's not the size that matters, it's how long he stays upright. On the table I mean.....

Old Jun 21st 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all

Hi Wendy and all,

Just wanted to say thanks for organising the meetup yesterday. Really enjoyed it and have met some lovely people. We all went to Michelle's birthday at the Seacliff which was great. Hoping to all keep in touch. Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

Heather & Jean (Me Mum)
Old Jun 21st 2008, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by lickylady
Hi Wendy and all,

Just wanted to say thanks for organising the meetup yesterday. Really enjoyed it and have met some lovely people. We all went to Michelle's birthday at the Seacliff which was great. Hoping to all keep in touch. Thanks again and look forward to the next one.

Heather & Jean (Me Mum)
It was nice to meet you both.

Hope you didnt get too drunk at M's birthday bash?
Old Jun 21st 2008, 6:13 pm
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to second that. We had a great day yesterday. Met some smashing people and had the best night out we have had since we came to Adelaide. Thanks especially to Nicky, Alan, Charlotte, Cheryl, Heather and of course Michelle for the invitation to the party in the evening.

Hope we can do it all again for those July birthdays. See you all soon

Tracy and Matt xxx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a great time on saturday!!!! felt rough all day yesterday, ha ha!! it was great to see everyone xxxx
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 5:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Hi Folks, I missed the meet at Brighton but was lucky enough to meet some of the people who went to Michelles get togther at the Seacliff on Sat night.

It was great to meet you all, anyone interested in a night out at BOHOS?

If I get enough response I will organise something

jacqui
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

lickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to alllickylady is a name known to all

Hi Ya, Yes I am up for a night at BOHOS. Never been there but sounds good to me. Where is it?? haha. If its in the next 2 weeks Rob will be able to come too as he will be home.

Heather

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.