Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Drinks at the Seacliff Tavern

Adelaide Drinks at the Seacliff Tavern

Old Jul 4th 2008, 12:39 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of
Default Adelaide Drinks at the Seacliff Tavern

Hi folks,

Julia can only make Saturday July 19th, I am free on that night so who else is up for it?

Seacliff Tavern
Saturday 19th July
7.30pm

Jacqui
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adelaide Drinks at the Seacliff Tavern

Count me in, is it just girls or partners included?
Old Jul 6th 2008, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Anyone, partners, friends ect.....
jacqui
Old Jul 7th 2008, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

wheres the seacliff tavern??
Old Jul 7th 2008, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by willywonka
wheres the seacliff tavern??
Where we were on your birthday!!!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:19 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Where we were on your birthday!!!
Brilliant! Must have been a good night eh

Not sure we can do the 19th as we have friends over but might see if I can persuade them to pop down for a bit.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pinkie
Brilliant! Must have been a good night eh

Not sure we can do the 19th as we have friends over but might see if I can persuade them to pop down for a bit.
Yep, it was a good night!!!!!!!!

Bring your friends along, I am sure they will have a good time

see you there

jacqui
Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

willywonka is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought thats was called the seacliff arms???
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Looks like we are both wrong

The Seacliff Beach Hotel
221 The Esplanade
Seacliff

Oh well, it sells beer!!!!!!!!!

Jacqui
Old Jul 10th 2008, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

If anyone is planning to eat you should book a table as they can get very busy on a Sat night
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Enthusiast

mattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nicemattandjulia is just really nice

Hi

Sorry won't be able to make it anymore. Will try the next one.

Julia.x
Old Jul 10th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Never mind, there are quite a few of us going
jacqui
Old Jul 12th 2008, 10:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

I would have loved to have come but it's my cousins son's 18th Birthday so I will have to go to his party or I'll be in trouble.

I will look out for the next one though (and Emma can give me a nudge if I miss it that's if you don't mind of course Emma )
Old Jul 12th 2008, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Another time Wendy
See you soon
Jacqui
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:17 pm
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

We would have come along too, but we are doing "Christmas in July" at a friends house.

Have a good night and we'll see you for the next one

Traci and Matt xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.