Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

I thought it was about time we all got together over a coffee and had a bit of a catch up.

There is a cafe just behind the Telstra building where I get my morning coffee from when I'm at work, he will put the heating on for us if it's cold It's nothing spectacular, but he makes nice coffee and it's not too expensive, plus he sells food!.

So either Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd at Cafe Fresh, Shop 3, 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide Coffe Meet - August 2008 in the city

Originally Posted by Wendy
I thought it was about time we all got together over a coffee and had a bit of a catch up.

There is a cafe just behind the Telstra building where I get my morning coffee from when I'm at work, he will put the heating on for us if it's cold It's nothing spectacular, but he makes nice coffee and it's not too expensive, plus he sells food!.

So either Thursday 21st or Friday 22nd at Cafe Fresh, Shop 3, 25 Grenfell Street, Adelaide.

It's going to be Friday 22nd at 10:30am for anyone who is interested in joining us.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Just so happens to be my day off, I was also planning to go into the city to do some shopping for my hols on that day....it will be good to catch up Wendy, see you there
jacqui
Old Aug 7th 2008, 12:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by s/nurse
Just so happens to be my day off, I was also planning to go into the city to do some shopping for my hols on that day....it will be good to catch up Wendy, see you there
jacqui

Excellent - am looking forward to it.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 1:28 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know why I torture myself by looking at these - I have 2 years to go before we move to Adelaide, but ladies I will be there in spirit! Mines a flat white please!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:51 pm
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

That's not far from me so I can come on my lunch hour - yay!. When you say behind the Telstra building, what road is that?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
I don't know why I torture myself by looking at these - I have 2 years to go before we move to Adelaide, but ladies I will be there in spirit! Mines a flat white please!
Bless, we will be thinking about you
jacqui
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Hopefully the 2 years will go quickly for you.

Originally Posted by Pinkie
That's not far from me so I can come on my lunch hour - yay!. When you say behind the Telstra building, what road is that?

It's on Grenfell Street. It more or less directly across from City Cross, there's a courtyard type place and it's in there. If you get lost just text me or Julia and we'll direct you.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 11:56 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

It's on Grenfell Street. It more or less directly across from City Cross, there's a courtyard type place and it's in there. If you get lost just text me or Julia and we'll direct you.
im on an early shift that day
unless you fancy having the coffee meet in the coffee kiosk in the royal adelaide hospital where they make the coffee with that lovely powered coffee crap then i can have coffee with you !! lol

will hopefully be able to come to the next one
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
im on an early shift that day
unless you fancy having the coffee meet in the coffee kiosk in the royal adelaide hospital where they make the coffee with that lovely powered coffee crap then i can have coffee with you !! lol

will hopefully be able to come to the next one

Yum, sounds really lovely, but I think we'll skip it
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:18 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

do i need to say yes on this thread too?!
pm me ya mobile number hun ... i have julia's but not yours and i am bound to get lost!

A x
(by the way lol @ your user title ... i escaped from under there last week and darnt go back in in case i cant get out again )
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:33 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Yay, am in need of a catch up....

will have trouble with me though!

may bring some newbies with me too....
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:53 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katsmajic

oooh Kat i think i owe you a pm
will wander over to PIA and catch up!!
A x
Old Aug 8th 2008, 1:38 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Yum, sounds really lovely, but I think we'll skip it
spoilsport !!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Tiggs+Graz
do i need to say yes on this thread too?!
I think you just did

Number on it's way.

Originally Posted by katsmajic

It's a bit better at this cafe, theres a little bit of space for him to run about in. Plus Julia will be there to keep him happy I'll bring some stickers too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.