adelaide

Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

kiltedscot is on a distinguished road
Default adelaide

Just wondering if there are any fellow Scots ( or Brits) out there that can give me any info. on houses in Flagstaff Hill and what the area is like. Also got 2 boys (11&14) that i`m looking to put into a school within a couple of miles of Flagstaff. My wife starts her new job at Flinders Hospital on the 7th of Jan. , so any nurses out there. I`m 45 and my hobbies are cycling and playing bad golf. like watch the football with a few beers. Peter
Old Oct 1st 2007, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: adelaide

Hi there

There was a thread on here only last week about this area:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...flagstaff+hill

And there has been plenty of threads about Adelaide in general, just stick it in in the search forum bit and you'll find lots.
We are still in UK, awaiting news from skills assessment (hopefully this week, depending on if the posties strike) and hopefully headed to Tas or Adelaide area, don't know yet. There are lots of folk from Adelaide on here, so I'm sure they'll be along soon for a chat.
Good luck

Sammy
Old Oct 1st 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kiltedscot
Just wondering if there are any fellow Scots ( or Brits) out there that can give me any info. on houses in Flagstaff Hill and what the area is like. Also got 2 boys (11&14) that i`m looking to put into a school within a couple of miles of Flagstaff. My wife starts her new job at Flinders Hospital on the 7th of Jan. , so any nurses out there. I`m 45 and my hobbies are cycling and playing bad golf. like watch the football with a few beers. Peter
Hi, Flagstaff is a nice area, House's are going up in price though, there are plenty of good school's around there and you are not to far drive from the beach. Try talking to s/nurse , you will find her on the members list (pm her), or adelaide brits, she lives in flagstaff , and works at the flinders and her hubby plays golf.
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Thanks Milly
Yep I live in Flaggy, v.nice area, good schools,local shops, within easy reach of most things. We were going to sell ours a few months ago and cant believe how much the prices have gone up! we are now staying and refurbishing the pool and I have brought hubby a pool table, to keep him quietboys and there toys.....
Flinders medical and private 9 minutes down the hill.
Hubby plays golf (badly)
give us a shout if we can help in anyway
jacqui
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

kiltedscot is on a distinguished road

Hi,

What ward in Flinders do you work, how long have you been there and whats it like to work there? I am starting on the 7th Jan as a post grad, just qualified over here in September, looking forward to getting there but a lot of work from this end.

Elizabeth
Old Oct 2nd 2007, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

djfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nicedjfbug is just really nice

http://z2.invisionfree.com/Adelaideb.../Adelaidebrits

try here