Addict

Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:29 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Addict

Hello - my name is Gobbyjock and I am a forum addict!!
I`ve found myself logging on to this site several times during the working day - always end up looking guilty if my boss catches me (even if I do manage to minimise the screen in time ) I get up in the morning switch the pc on and check the site, I get home at night and find the first thing I do is go on here & check what is happening (much to the disgust of my starving child, dog & cat). My 9 year old daughter even asked me why I was obsessing about Oz & the computer, am I alone this?? - Please someone tell me I am not totally nuts and what the hell do I tell Mr Gobbyjock when he gets home in a couple of weeks (not tonight dear I`m busy having my fix!!) :scared: Do people tend to stop going on as much once they`ve made the move and has anyone thought of setting up Forum Anonymous??
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:32 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Addict

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
I`ve found myself logging on to this site several times during the working day - always end up looking guilty if my boss catches me (even if I do manage to minimise the screen in time ) I get up in the morning switch the pc on and check the site, I get home at night and find the first thing I do is go on here & check what is happening (much to the disgust of my starving child, dog & cat). My 9 year old daughter even asked me why I was obsessing about Oz & the computer, am I alone this?? - Please someone tell me I am not totally nuts and what the hell do I tell Mr Gobbyjock when he gets home in a couple of weeks (not tonight dear I`m busy having my fix!!) :scared: Do people tend to stop going on as much once they`ve made the move and has anyone thought of setting up Forum Anonymous??

Hello I'm Fraser and I'm a karmaholic. I'll prostitute myself and sink to all kinds of depravity just to sate my appetite :scared:
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:34 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Hello I'm Fraser and I'm a karmaholic. I'll prostitute myself and sink to all kinds of depravity just to sate my appetite :scared:
I would send you some but apparently I have to spread myself around
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:35 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Please someone tell me I am not totally nuts
Sorry, I cannot tell a lie
But remember: You are not alone!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:35 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

you aren't on your own. I log in here and the wife worships the one eyed god. All pictures and no sound in our household. AHHHHH BLISS!!
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:55 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

You're deffo not alone. Stand tall and be proud.

When we leave for Perth and I'm computer less for however long the shipment takes............what will I do......I hope there are plenty of internet cafes.
Note to self, take note of login details.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 6:58 pm
paradise in the redlands

neil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really niceneil.b is just really nice

Originally Posted by webgum
You're deffo not alone. Stand tall and be proud.

When we leave for Perth and I'm computer less for however long the shipment takes............what will I do......I hope there are plenty of internet cafes.
Note to self, take note of login details.
Do like me, and buy a laptop before you go.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:01 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil.b
Do like me, and buy a laptop before you go.

I can just picture the scene webgum waiting outside internet cafe to open, shaking with cold sweaty palms
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:04 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

I can proudly put my hand up and say I'm also an addict- first thing in the morning, before I go to work, when I get home, after dinner, then again before bed. I understand the first step is admitting you have a problem, is someone gonna set up expat forum anonymous?
Marie
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:08 pm
paradise in the redlands

Originally Posted by fraser
I can just picture the scene webgum waiting outside internet cafe to open, shaking with cold sweaty palms
Rifling through pockets for scrawny bit of paper with log in details written down.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:12 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

I would send you some but apparently I have to spread myself around
Sent you some to feed your habit.

G
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:13 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by neil.b
Rifling through pockets for scrawny bit of paper with log in details written down.
LOL
Do you mind, I'm a subtle addict - it'll all be written on my arm like when I cheated in 4th year History. In indelible ink........

and laptop, in my dreams, getting there is costing enough.... we are stopping in Singapore tho......thinks.......
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Definately an addiction needing help. I have a baby who has learnt to crawl early because mummy sits at the computer rather than reaching to get his toys for him, the cats are starving and hubby eats pizza's as I've forgotton to cook each night.
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:33 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonictigger
I have a baby who has learnt to crawl early because mummy sits at the computer rather than reaching to get his toys for him,
Maybe there's a book in there ..... "How to teach your kid to crawl"
Old Mar 31st 2005, 7:33 pm
Im a woomaaan

Can I just say thanks to those who have sent me karma - I will return the favour as soon as I have some more.
I have to say though that coming on here is a bit a lifeline whilst Mr G has been off gallivanting (sorry I meant working really hard) - It can be a real laugh reading some of the nutty comments and it`s nice to see how people rally round in a crisis (sending karma may not seem much but I reckon it means a lot, as you can kind of say - hey keep your chin up)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.