Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ACS- RPL's and References

ACS- RPL's and References

Old Oct 26th 2006, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

laidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the roughlaidbackfreak is a jewel in the rough
Default ACS- RPL's and References

Hi there, firstly I'll just say a quick hi as i'm new to the forum.....

We are looking to emigratge to Oz and looks like i need to go through the ACS for RPL (I have 10 years in IT (networking\security etc)) but looking at teh paperwork I think I may struggle with references. If I'm reading it right I need to provide references for the last 7 years !!! I can get the last 4 ok (last two jobs) maybe even 5-6 with the previous job, but very much doubt I can go further back than that. I dont have payslips from then either.... (possibly have P60s) is this really gonna scupper me ??
Add to that I need to do Project reports, can anyone tell me how detailed these need to be ??

I am going to use an agent as I have kids by a previous relationship and thats gonna cause all sorts of issues... medicals etc... but will cross that bridge if and when we get there....
Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone could help....

cheers
Sean
Old Oct 26th 2006, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Country Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the roughCountry Boy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ACS- RPL's and References

Originally Posted by laidbackfreak
Hi there, firstly I'll just say a quick hi as i'm new to the forum.....

We are looking to emigratge to Oz and looks like i need to go through the ACS for RPL (I have 10 years in IT (networking\security etc)) but looking at teh paperwork I think I may struggle with references. If I'm reading it right I need to provide references for the last 7 years !!! I can get the last 4 ok (last two jobs) maybe even 5-6 with the previous job, but very much doubt I can go further back than that. I dont have payslips from then either.... (possibly have P60s) is this really gonna scupper me ??
Add to that I need to do Project reports, can anyone tell me how detailed these need to be ??

I am going to use an agent as I have kids by a previous relationship and thats gonna cause all sorts of issues... medicals etc... but will cross that bridge if and when we get there....
Just thought I'd ask to see if anyone could help....

cheers
Sean
If you are going to go with a migrant agent have a word with George Lombard who posts on here, and his colleague ptlabs. He'll be able to answer all questions, including ACS/RPL.

CB