Acs Rpl

Old Aug 28th 2003, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

ossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant futureossigeno has a brilliant future
Unhappy Acs Rpl

I am trying to go through the application for ACS RPL under the classification of Analyst Programmer. The mandatory requirements for the Core Body of Knowledge don't seem to reflect the role of a A/P more a Project Manager. I.e. Project Management, Ethical & Social Implications, Interpersonal Communications. I have never known a A/P go on courses, or seek skills, in these areas. Has anyone else had problems with this?
Old Aug 28th 2003, 11:28 am
owieb

Default Re: Acs Rpl

Originally posted by ossigeno
I am trying to go through the application for ACS RPL under the classification of Analyst Programmer. The mandatory requirements for the Core Body of Knowledge don't seem to reflect the role of a A/P more a Project Manager. I.e. Project Management, Ethical & Social Implications, Interpersonal Communications. I have never known a A/P go on courses, or seek skills, in these areas. Has anyone else had problems with this?
I went under this and didn't have a problem.

Write as much as you can, relating it to the Core Body of Knowledge. If you find you are struggling it maybe worth using the services of an agent.

Old Aug 28th 2003, 11:56 am
earlswood

I applied as a network engineer and really the same applied to me. However, I would of thought an AP would have been involved in the project processes of application development. Interpersonal Communications - I just concentated on documents I had created and presented, how I talk to people etc, included some supplementary documentation. Ethical blah blah, I had a good look on the web and tailored what was there to my real life experiences etc.

Once again I would certainly recommend the services of an agent so he/she can provide you with an expample for you to base yours on.

George Lombard http://www.austimmigration.com.au charges his in 2 phases - Skills Assessment assistance and Migration application assistance. Worth contacting him as his rates are fair.

Earlswood