Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ack received etc

ack received etc

Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

peterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to allpeterpamnryan is a name known to all
Default ack received etc

hi folks just a quickie to let anybody else who is wondering about timelines etc etc ive just received my email acknowledgment and they have charged my credit card also,been about two weeks,im on skilled oz sponsored,going to book my meds for end of april,police checks already sent away for,WANNA GO NOWWWW
Old Feb 21st 2006, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ack received etc

I wanna go now too!!!
I posted mine off back in November and ack on 14th nov. I have had the medicals last week (unrequested) and posted my police checks to Adelaide today.
I keep checking the email for my request for meds but it still hasnt come!
I WANT OUR VISAS!!!!!

Good luck to you!!