Reload this Page >

accomodation required - perth NOR

accomodation required - perth NOR

Old Mar 19th 2007, 1:51 pm
Just Joined

leerankin is on a distinguished road
Question accomodation required - perth NOR

Hi

just chancing my luck incase anyone is reading these posts and they have a home for rent in Perth NOR.
We arrive July 2007 and looking to rent for 6 months to begin with - forum has been great with websites to check out so thanks!
If however anyone knows of anywhere they would recommend or has property please contact me.

amanda
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: accomodation required - perth NOR

Originally Posted by leerankin
Hi

just chancing my luck incase anyone is reading these posts and they have a home for rent in Perth NOR.
We arrive July 2007 and looking to rent for 6 months to begin with - forum has been great with websites to check out so thanks!
If however anyone knows of anywhere they would recommend or has property please contact me.

amanda
Hiya
You should have a look at www.pomsinperth.com. There is reviews of them on the links page.
Good Luck
Emma xx
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:49 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: accomodation required - perth NOR

We were in exactly the same boat as you only a few weeks before we arrived last October, so I know how you feel

If you are looking for something a lot less than $600 per week (as pomsinperth generally tend to charge), I know a good place in Currambine where we first stayed when we arrived. It's a short term rental, rented out by a lovely Expat couple. If you want to PM me, I'll let you know the details, and can put you in touch if it is suitable,

Good luck

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Mar 19th 2007 at 5:52 pm.