Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Accomodation Needed

Accomodation Needed

Old Mar 21st 2007, 9:09 am
Moonbeast

ktyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nice
Default Accomodation Needed

Has anyone got a room available to rent, or know of anyone who has, for a single guy landing in Perth on 14th April ?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:17 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Accomodation Needed

Originally Posted by ktyler1961
Has anyone got a room available to rent, or know of anyone who has, for a single guy landing in Perth on 14th April ?
Hi, we have a bed and breakfast in Rockingham, south of Perth. Your best shot would be to go onto the flatmates/rooms section in the quokka online which has that sort of accommodation advertised. Also for everyone else there is all kinds of furniture,tools,cars etc. Best of luck. Suzette and Will
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 11:49 am
Just Joined

wandearah is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we have a room for rent in our home in Kingsley (shared). We are offering short-term accommodation, not sure if this suits. How long will you be staying in Perth, have you been here before?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:03 pm
Moonbeast

ktyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nicektyler1961 is just really nice

Hi Suzette and Will. What is your address and how much is it per night ?
Thanks for your reply,
Kev
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 2:06 pm
Moonbeast

Originally Posted by wandearah
Hi, we have a room for rent in our home in Kingsley (shared). We are offering short-term accommodation, not sure if this suits. How long will you be staying in Perth, have you been here before?
I am emigrating and need short term really whilst I get on my feet. I haven't been to Perth before. How much is the room ?
Thanks for your reply.
Kev
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:31 am
Just Joined

wandearah is an unknown quantity at this point

I am emigrating and need short term really whilst I get on my feet. I haven't been to Perth before. How much is the room ?
Thanks for your reply.
Kev
The rent would be A$150/wk plus expenses such as phone, electricity etc. There are 2 of us living here, it is 3 bedroom, 1 office & 2 bathrooms, close to public transport and about 15min to Perth city. Let us know if you have any questions.
cheers
Carolyn & Colin
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Evelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of lightEvelin is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for your reply.
Kev
Hi Kev,

Peter and Petra have 3 furnished units very close to Garden City Shopping Centre which is very close to the river (south of the River in Ardross/Booragoon).

http://www.lifestyle-objects.com/html/apt__i.htm
Under contacts is a map of the locality.

Cheers
Evelin