About visas

Old Apr 30th 2004, 11:42 am
Just Joined

adream is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking About visas

I am wondering and hoping if someone might be able to shread some light on the visa's needed for Australia. I'm getting a little confused!
I suppose I could call myself a young professional but want something entirely different from life and want to move to be closer to the other half of my family in Aus. Unfortunately my job is not indemand, so I was wondering if there are any other options for me to consider.
Old Apr 30th 2004, 11:45 am
Visa'd Up Dutch Member

flying dutchman will become famous soon enough
Default Re: About visas

Originally posted by adream
I am wondering and hoping if someone might be able to shread some light on the visa's needed for Australia. I'm getting a little confused!
I suppose I could call myself a young professional but want something entirely different from life and want to move to be closer to the other half of my family in Aus. Unfortunately my job is not indemand, so I was wondering if there are any other options for me to consider.
www.immi.gov.au

Its all on there.