Reload this Page >

Aborigines can't handle money: Tuckey

Wikiposts

Aborigines can't handle money: Tuckey

Old Jul 8th 2003, 11:52 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I thought you may have come up with the 'Stolen children of Scotland' or the 'Irish Turkey Shoot' maybe the 'Welsh Rabbit Fence'.

The English have a spotless past, but what of their future?
Old Jul 8th 2003, 11:56 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Florida_03
The English have a spotless past, but what of their future?

We buggered up Australia and left the old school to finish the job.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:07 pm
The Tooth Fairy

Originally posted by pommie bastard
I thought you may have come up with the 'Stolen children of Scotland' or the 'Irish Turkey Shoot' maybe the 'Welsh Rabbit Fence'.

We catch you in good humour this morn?

The central point of Keith Windschuttle's "Fabrication of Aboriginal History" is that there has been a lot of sloppy usage of citations by a lot of different authors.

Authors have been guilty of citing other authors rather than digging up the original documents and citing them. Errors in citation occur and compound to "Tower of Babel" proportions (or is it just "Babble").

I was caught out once taking the short cut of quoting the solubility of a substance from a compiled table. When I eventually retrieved the original 1903 scientific paper, I discovered the figure quoted in the compiled table was out by a factor of 10.

Windschuttle further makes the point that when you actually read the original documents, the number of Aboriginals killed and murdered are quite different and generally much lower than popular impressions and some authors would have one believe.

However, the number of documented killings may not reflect the actual number but that is not his point.

Perhaps it is sensible to consider what our own fate might be if we were driven from our homes and homelands.

Old Jul 8th 2003, 12:22 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
We catch you in good humour this morn?

Perhaps it is sensible to consider what our own fate might be if we were driven from our homes and homelands.

Love a laugh thats the main reason to read the posts on this site , History is a subject that I like but in the Abos case its pure conjecture as their story was never recorded by them.
Their lifes have always been cheap to the Westerners who want Europe down under.