Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Aberfoyle/ Flagstaff

Aberfoyle/ Flagstaff

Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:14 am
Just Joined

kiltedscot is on a distinguished road
Default Aberfoyle/ Flagstaff

Hello to any fellow Scots out there in Adelaide. Just wondering if there are any based in Aberfoyle/Flagstaff who fancy meeting up for a beer. Been here since early Jan with my wife, who works at Flinders Hospital and we have 2 boys aged12 & 14 who go to Aberfoyle High School. I`m aprinter to trade and age 45. Go to Pub at the `Hub`on a Friday night and meet a few English & Ozzie blokes. Can be emailed on [email protected]
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all
Default Re: Aberfoyle/ Flagstaff

We are at Blackwood,not far from you when OH back from overseas will get down there, hows that sound
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

linloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to alllinloo is a name known to all

OH is a Scot from Paisley
Old Feb 26th 2008, 2:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiltedscot
Hello to any fellow Scots out there in Adelaide. Just wondering if there are any based in Aberfoyle/Flagstaff who fancy meeting up for a beer. Been here since early Jan with my wife, who works at Flinders Hospital and we have 2 boys aged12 & 14 who go to Aberfoyle High School. I`m aprinter to trade and age 45. Go to Pub at the `Hub`on a Friday night and meet a few English & Ozzie blokes. Can be emailed on [email protected]
I'm not scottish and I don't live down south, but there is a meet up arranged for March if you and your family want to come along and meet some people. There's a link to the thread in my signature