Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ABERDEEN Meet ~ April

ABERDEEN Meet ~ April

Old Mar 15th 2005, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice
Default Re: ABERDEEN Meet ~ April

Any firm dates yet then ?

Judy
Old Mar 15th 2005, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Atticus will become famous soon enough

Hi guys

First of all congratulations to Bill & Linz absolutely fantastic news, very pleased for you.

We havent been on for a while - things are a bit hectic organising things, selling the business the usual will try and make the next meet but not promising anything. Would definitely be good to catch up with everyone again.

regards

atticus
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Atticus
Hi guys

First of all congratulations to Bill & Linz absolutely fantastic news, very pleased for you.

We havent been on for a while - things are a bit hectic organising things, selling the business the usual will try and make the next meet but not promising anything. Would definitely be good to catch up with everyone again.

regards

atticus

Cheers Atticus

Just waiting for the passport requests so it makes it a bit more real than a phone call!!

Hope everything is going smoothly your end. :scared:

Hopefully we can have a get together before we all go but it may be easier to organise it in Brissy!!

Bill
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

Oh no, we wont make it to Brisbane!

Denise

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Cheers Atticus

Just waiting for the passport requests so it makes it a bit more real than a phone call!!

Hope everything is going smoothly your end. :scared:

Hopefully we can have a get together before we all go but it may be easier to organise it in Brissy!!

Bill
Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by leezo
Oh no, we wont make it to Brisbane!

Denise
Dont worry denise we are also going to other side WA, so lets just say we'll meet them half way. :scared:

On top of 'Uluru' armed with a bag of 'rowies' for an early breakfast!!! Do you know if you can Barbeque them!!!

Cheers
Old Mar 17th 2005, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

leezo is on a distinguished road

Would imagine you could, will check with Lee cos he barbeque's everything including sausage rolls...

Originally Posted by Didnaeseeu
Dont worry denise we are also going to other side WA, so lets just say we'll meet them half way. :scared:

On top of 'Uluru' armed with a bag of 'rowies' for an early breakfast!!! Do you know if you can Barbeque them!!!

Cheers
Old Mar 17th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

BillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura aboutBillnLinz has a spectacular aura about

Dont know about bbq-ing butteries, give me a nice kangaroo steak any day!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:29 am
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

Hi Guys,

We wont manage the next meet, our flights are booked for the 21st April but hope you all get to your destinations soon and I take this opportunity to welcome any of you over to Melbourne.
It is a great feeling when the visa arrives but the initial kick is when you book the packers and book the flights. There is so much to do and not enough hours in the day.

Good luck

Brian & Elaine
Old Mar 31st 2005, 8:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all

We have all been very quiet lately, just thought i'd get the thread going again and see what your all up to

We have a closing date on the house for 12.00 Friday the 1st april, fingers crossed :scared:

Are we going to get a meet organised or not???

Bill
Old Apr 1st 2005, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

Hi

We've booked our flights.......5th October to Melbourne. Seems like ages away but as my list of things to do is getting longer by the day we'll probably need as much time as we can, but will probably still be rushing towards the end.

Fingers crossed you get a good offer for your house today. We're just going to rent ours out.

Definitely up for a meet, would be great to share experiences. We'll try and fit in with everyone else, but Ronnie works a 2 week on/2 week off rota offshore and has just gone away today.

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what dates come up.

Judy
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Judes2308
Hi

We've booked our flights.......5th October to Melbourne. Seems like ages away but as my list of things to do is getting longer by the day we'll probably need as much time as we can, but will probably still be rushing towards the end.

Fingers crossed you get a good offer for your house today. We're just going to rent ours out.

Definitely up for a meet, would be great to share experiences. We'll try and fit in with everyone else, but Ronnie works a 2 week on/2 week off rota offshore and has just gone away today.

I'll keep an eye on the thread to see what dates come up.

Judy

Thanks for the reply Judy

We did get a good offer for the house, so we better get the flights booked soon!! otherwise we'll be homeless :scared:

Not much interest in the thread, but will try and keep it going.

Bill
Old Apr 1st 2005, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Didnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the roughDidnaeseeu is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BillnLinz
Thanks for the reply Judy

We did get a good offer for the house, so we better get the flights booked soon!! otherwise we'll be homeless :scared:

Not much interest in the thread, but will try and keep it going.

Bill
Hi Bill

We are still interested in the meet. Just let us know where and when and we will be there!!!!

Oh BTW well done on the sale of your house, but no surprises there, because of the Aberdeen market at the mo!!

Hear soon
Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

bcl74 is on a distinguished road

Hi Bill,
congrats about your house, I go offshore on thursday so we can try to organise some thing with ronnie?? so that we can all make it?. Garry is changing shifts so I dont know when he will be home?

Regards

Brian & Sharon
Old Apr 5th 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bcl74
Hi Bill,
congrats about your house, I go offshore on thursday so we can try to organise some thing with ronnie?? so that we can all make it?. Garry is changing shifts so I dont know when he will be home?

Regards

Brian & Sharon

Its all happnin Brian

We should try and get something organised before we all go at the end of June.

We are having a leaving do for friends and family on the 21st of May, at the Forum off Golden Square, but not 100% confirmed yet.

All will be most welcome

Keep in touch

Bill
Old Apr 6th 2005, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: ABERDEEN Meet ~ April

Hi all

I've checked my diary and we're struggling for dates (thanks to having a husband who's away for 2 weeks every month !). Are these meets usually in the afternoon or evening ?? These are the only Saturdays we can manage over the next couple of months (I've left out 21st May if that's your leaving 'do' Bill )

23 April (afternoon only)
11 June (afternoon only)
18 June (afternoon or evening)

Apart from that Sunday's are quite free for us, as are Friday evenings.

Any of these dates suit the rest of you ?

Judy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.