Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

Originally Posted by A dogs life
No!!! That is quite obviously

Der de, der de, de, de,de, Der de, der de, de, de,de BATMAN!!!!

Rubbish!!

You are soooo confused. That wasn't Batman - that was .................. Coronation Street!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 11:37 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

There's loads of the little b*ggers play on the street round my house.

And it's ne ner, ne ner, ne, ne ner......
Old Sep 26th 2005, 9:56 am
Badge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
One thing I've noticed - a lot of people here just "go for a walk" - The Bloke does it, he does at least an hour most days, round the park or whatever; my boss does it before work once or twice a week for an hour or so, just walking, not going anywhere. Yet if I say to some of these walkers that I "walked home from the shops" or "up to the the mall" they are horrified. They will drive to the shops (even if only 10 minutes away) then come back and "go for a walk"!
Being an intense hater of exercise, I prefer to know that there is a point to my walking - I prefer to be going somewhere!
my old man was a walker and he'd take us with him.

"We're only going another 2 miles" he'd say after we'd gone 5ish.

We'd always argue, and try to negotiate half that to account for having to come back as well.

Badge

Old Sep 26th 2005, 10:36 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Badge
my old man was a walker and he'd take us with him.

"We're only going another 2 miles" he'd say after we'd gone 5ish.

We'd always argue, and try to negotiate half that to account for having to come back as well.

Badge
My 8 yr old has walked over 100kms before school at the walking club! She keeps hinting that I should come too! Oh and yes there are kids playing out where we live.

Mrs S
Old Sep 26th 2005, 3:16 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

The Bloke was always on at me to join him on his lengthy walks. Said I did't get any exercise. Then I got hold of a pedometer and wore it to work for a couple of weeks. Average day got a reading of EIGHT MILES! Just round the offices, delivering paperwork, attending meetings, normal routine stuff.
He has shut up now!