Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

Old Sep 24th 2005, 1:05 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ABCDiamond....Thank you(and you rest?

Im begining to think all aussie kids have been abducted by aliens or something,even though the school has been on holiday for 2weeks i have yet to see any kids out playing in the streets around here
I have been here for over 8 months & moved areas recently,still no kids playing out in the streets

Donna.
Old Sep 24th 2005, 1:18 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about this ..I think they are escapee from the lounge
We will try to round them up ..and put then back in their box
Old Sep 24th 2005, 1:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray

lmao!!

Old Sep 24th 2005, 1:21 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by me myself & i
after reading the thread"KI DZ FOR OZ"i thought kids questions are ok after 94 views and no replies i realise :scared: only kids couch potato questions please we are not a active bunch we stay indoors and let our fingers do the walking hope and pray my kids are not INFECTED by yours :scared:

THANK YOU ABCDiamond for your private mail
normally I would stay up and have some crack, maybe in the morning when I've got over the Eagles defeat we could chat?
Old Sep 24th 2005, 1:25 pm
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
I think I'm about to piss myself
Old Sep 24th 2005, 2:11 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray
We're all here and accounted for, they've doubled the guards over the past week
Old Sep 24th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
huh??
du du??
du dud??

surely you mean 'der ne' !!??

No!!!!

Der de, der de, de, de,de,de,de !!
Old Sep 24th 2005, 2:39 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by madsad
Im begining to think all aussie kids have been abducted by aliens or something,even though the school has been on holiday for 2weeks i have yet to see any kids out playing in the streets around here
I have been here for over 8 months & moved areas recently,still no kids playing out in the streets

Donna.
I didn't see children playing out in the streets in Perth either. Where we lived there were a few on the park but rarely. Not like here in the UK. Not sure why but there are the same risks there as here.

Come to think of it, we never saw many people of any age walking around the streets like you do here. very quiet at most times of the day. No shop to nip to round the corner maybe?
Old Sep 24th 2005, 3:26 pm
Badge

Originally Posted by janeyray
I didn't see children playing out in the streets in Perth either. Where we lived there were a few on the park but rarely. Not like here in the UK. Not sure why but there are the same risks there as here.

Come to think of it, we never saw many people of any age walking around the streets like you do here. very quiet at most times of the day. No shop to nip to round the corner maybe?
Think that might well be the case, and the ubiquitous distance. The only places you see people congragate in Australia are the parks and beaches. And people use their backyards more.

The only place I've seen people out and about walking, a la UK, is my village here in Melly. We often walk to the 'shops' even though it is a 2k walk. We pass riders on horseback along the bridlepath alongside the road and people of all ages exercise up and down. You'd think it was bloody Bondi beach the way they strut. Schoolkids walk 3k from the school - its all reasonably safe. You end up tooting or raising your finger (if you know what I mean) to all the people you even have a nodding aqquaintance with; by the time you toot at every open garage door, you never get a chance to put both hands on the wheel before you hit the main road. Jeez.

Badge

Old Sep 24th 2005, 3:54 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
hiya pollyana (wheres the waving smily gone!!?)

Feel free to hotlink ...
Old Sep 24th 2005, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Badge
You end up tooting or raising your finger

Badge

Old Sep 24th 2005, 3:58 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I've noticed - a lot of people here just "go for a walk" - The Bloke does it, he does at least an hour most days, round the park or whatever; my boss does it before work once or twice a week for an hour or so, just walking, not going anywhere. Yet if I say to some of these walkers that I "walked home from the shops" or "up to the the mall" they are horrified. They will drive to the shops (even if only 10 minutes away) then come back and "go for a walk"!
Being an intense hater of exercise, I prefer to know that there is a point to my walking - I prefer to be going somewhere!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 7:53 am

A dogs life is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Steve G
No!!!!

Der de, der de, de, de,de,de,de !!

No!!! That is quite obviously

Der de, der de, de, de,de, Der de, der de, de, de,de BATMAN!!!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:18 am

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by me myself & i
after reading the thread"KI DZ FOR OZ"i thought kids questions are ok after 94 views and no replies i realise :scared: only kids couch potato questions please we are not a active bunch we stay indoors and let our fingers do the walking ope and pray my kids are not INFECTED by yours

THANK YOU ABCDiamond for your private mail
Old Sep 25th 2005, 9:18 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by A dogs life
No!!! That is quite obviously

Der de, der de, de, de,de, Der de, der de, de, de,de BATMAN!!!!
No, I'm afraid I'll have to disagree....you've missed a de in the middle section

D D

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.