Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AARRGGHHHH! House sale rushed through a week early!!!!

AARRGGHHHH! House sale rushed through a week early!!!!

Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:08 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking AARRGGHHHH! House sale rushed through a week early!!!!

Hi all,
got a phone call on Wednesday evening......chain want to complete on Friday instead of next Friday (our shippers booked for next Wednesday!!).Using Allied Pickfords who were great sorted out to move us today (although they aren't here yet!!) It is either a case of get out or wait til after Christmas! As soon as poss we'll book the flights looking at 2nd week in January. Sooooooo excited now!!

So once again-no sleep-house in an unbelievable state and looks like we'll be chucking everything into the boxes and sorting it out the other end!!!!!

The beloved 'puter is going which is the biggest stress! Got my mate's puter lined up so I can keep you posted what we're up to and more importantly see what's happening on here.

Bye for now,

Phil et al XX
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:25 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AARRGGHHHH! House sale rushed through a week early!!!!

eek! crikey phil!!!!!!!!!!! you're gonna be no ordinary headless chicken....you'll be one with a major panic on!!

At least its all going through ok tho and when you have all your gear packed up you can relax a bit more. Enjoy xmas with your family and look forward to your new year adventure!!!! (I'm not jealous....really...I'm not )

Good Luck matey!!!

Petra
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:30 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: AARRGGHHHH! House sale rushed through a week early!!!!

Originally Posted by artep
eek! crikey phil!!!!!!!!!!! you're gonna be no ordinary headless chicken....you'll be one with a major panic on!!

At least its all going through ok tho and when you have all your gear packed up you can relax a bit more. Enjoy xmas with your family and look forward to your new year adventure!!!! (I'm not jealous....really...I'm not )

Good Luck matey!!!

Petra

Hi Petra,

Headless chicken today......legless one at the weekend!!!!!
Old Nov 25th 2004, 8:33 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philian4
Hi Petra,

Headless chicken today......legless one at the weekend!!!!!
Good on ya!!! Just what I like to hear!!!!! I'll raise a glass or 7 for you at the weekend! It def will be a glass or 7 too....I have my in-laws coming for the weekend :scared: so think of this poor bugger here when you're partying away eh?
Old Nov 25th 2004, 2:55 pm
Cheeky

Hi Phil!!

Oh wow!! Hope the packing up goes well!!

Catch up with you soon!!

Good luck,
Cheeky

Old Nov 25th 2004, 3:33 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Phil !!
What a manic few days you have ahead!! & i bet you,ll still have time for a smile when you think about why you have to do it all! gee whizzzzz!!!

As somebodys already said atleast its all went through ok that drink or few at the weekend will be needed & well deserved, phew!

Goodluck with the packing x

Donna.
Old Nov 26th 2004, 2:52 pm
In Brisbane at last!!!

shecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the roughshecha is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,
got a phone call on Wednesday evening......chain want to complete on Friday instead of next Friday (our shippers booked for next Wednesday!!).Using Allied Pickfords who were great sorted out to move us today (although they aren't here yet!!) It is either a case of get out or wait til after Christmas! As soon as poss we'll book the flights looking at 2nd week in January. Sooooooo excited now!!

So once again-no sleep-house in an unbelievable state and looks like we'll be chucking everything into the boxes and sorting it out the other end!!!!!

The beloved 'puter is going which is the biggest stress! Got my mate's puter lined up so I can keep you posted what we're up to and more importantly see what's happening on here.

Bye for now,

Phil et al XX

Hi Phil & co

Yikes!!!!! What a mad situation!!!
Hope it ll goes well and you're not too stressed!!!

Good luck

Shell
Old Nov 26th 2004, 4:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all,

Bye for now,

Phil et al XX
Just a bit of STRESS!!!

All the best Phil hope everything goes well

Karma on its way, you need some

Sue x