Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Wikiposts

AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:34 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Originally Posted by Carruss
There's nothing wrong with my MIL!

She lives far enough away for me never to see her.

She hates me big time.

I have not seen her for nearly four years.

Soon she will be even further away.

R.
My parents in law are alright, it's the sister in law I have a problem with - she's pure evil! :scared:
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:42 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: AARRGGHH - Need to blow off some steam!

Originally Posted by bridiej
My parents in law are alright, it's the sister in law I have a problem with - she's pure evil! :scared:
Bet she says the same about you eh!

R.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:47 am

Bet she says the same about you eh!

R.
Yes apparently the only reason I married Malc was so I could get to Australia.............!

Strange bearing in mind we've been married three years and the subject of emigrating only came up last year but then what do I know!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:49 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Yes apparently the only reason I married Malc was so I could get to Australia.............!

Strange bearing in mind we've been married three years and the subject of emigrating only came up last year but then what do I know!
Sounds like she's a tad on the jealous side!??

D D
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Sounds like she's a tad on the jealous side!??

D D
Ooh, what was that noise?

Sounded just like a nail being hit on the head!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:53 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Ooh, what was that noise?

Sounded just like a nail being hit on the head!!!!
Her head, I can see you picturing it now!

R.
Old Jun 14th 2005, 6:54 am

Her head, I can see you picturing it now!

R.
Very therapeutic that is too...................
Old Jun 14th 2005, 10:33 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I get on great with my MIL. In fact I met my wife when I used to drink with her and her boyfriend in the local. She is staying with us at the moment and we sat up til late last night chatting about all sorts. Only problem is, she has begun the "you could always delay", "you don't have to stay if you don't like it..." sort of comments. But its just like water off a duck's back. So far!