Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

AAAaaaarh.....Got It.........

AAAaaaarh.....Got It.........

Old Jan 6th 2007, 11:46 am
Forum Regular

Jode is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AAAaaaarh.....Got It.........

Originally Posted by Jode
God its a night mare when you get on here you never get anything done! I was a childminder while my 2 were babes now they at school etc and I have more time I have just started to work part time as a legal sec which is what i did b4 i had kidz need to get some experience back as I am def gonna have to work in oz as Paul taking BIG salary drop and our mortgage is pretty big for our house in SH.

J x
Where abouts do you live in UK?
Jx
Old Jan 6th 2007, 1:21 pm
Forum Regular

georgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the roughgeorgiagal is a jewel in the rough

Well done, what's your visa?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 4:45 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROLLIE
.......ACKNOWLEDGMENT DATE.......= 03/10/06..
.......C.O.....................................= TODAY.!!!!

cant exspress what my brain is going through at mo.!!
Heading for Rockingham area. hopefully by end of Aug. if house sold.!!
Hubby having loads of
Claire x

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can't believe it - what visa have you applied for that's really really fast?!?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 4:48 pm
Account Closed

sassycat is an unknown quantity at this point

Huge Congratulations
Old Jan 6th 2007, 4:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations....Best of luck !!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jode
Where abouts do you live in UK?
Jx
hiya J.
back on now , we live in Stourbridge, and Ive childminded 4 12.5 yrs. lots of qualif.`s. will do till last child at sch. and hopefully get job in sch.(T.Assist.)
and , snap !!, I don`t know how people do any work on this sight either.

if we sell house early/ quick then I ll be jobless before we go. real skint times ahead (dont want to touch house equitty, just yet.)till get settled over there.
got last hol. booked to Majorca with parents before we can leave too.
we are going on a 136 skilled visa.(hubby builder.)
might not have much time to chat as got lots of declutting to continue.(already filled a 12 yard skip.)still got too much..............don`t like throwing.
lots and lots to think of.
C.x

Last edited by ROLLIE; Jan 6th 2007 at 5:18 pm.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:23 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

A 136 Skilled Independent! October! Wow!!!!

We're 136 July applicants and have heard nothing yet

I sound jealous don't I

Congrats though
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: WAS, stourbridge w.mids NOW Waikiki, W.A.Hear almost 3 yrs.and still loving it.
ROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of lightROLLIE is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Clippies
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I can't believe it - what visa have you applied for that's really really fast?!?
t h a n k s t o a l l t h o s e w e l l w i s h e r s t o o.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx

would love some history from u guys to , so as to have idear where your going too and what visa`a too.( tweenies / sassycat/clippies/ georgiagal etc.)
xxxx Claire xxx
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

A 136 Skilled Independent! October! Wow!!!!

We're 136 July applicants and have heard nothing yet

I sound jealous don't I

Congrats though
thats only 3 months behind............comes sooner than u think...!!!!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:39 pm

thats only 3 months behind............comes sooner than u think...!!!!!!!
We're convinced they've lost the July pile - they've been doing August and now October - oh no I've been forgotten

I'm from Birmingham by the way, were heading to Perth but not 100% now as house prices have gone up so much. Will wait and see nearer the time
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

We're convinced they've lost the July pile - they've been doing August and now October - oh no I've been forgotten

I'm from Birmingham by the way, were heading to Perth but not 100% now as house prices have gone up so much. Will wait and see nearer the time
our mates went out there 7 yrs.ago............now that was the right time. they keep convincing me we will still be ok (house price wise)as it`s all good out there.
C.
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

this b....y site. got too involved. and now i `ve got thickshake instead of ice cream......ummm?
Old Jan 6th 2007, 5:54 pm

our mates went out there 7 yrs.ago............now that was the right time. they keep convincing me we will still be ok (house price wise)as it`s all good out there.
C.
Yes I think even 2 or 3 years ago you'd have been fine - let's hope it calms down

this b....y site. got too involved. and now i `ve got thickshake instead of ice cream......ummm?
Lol, mmm ice cream shake is lish Get yourself a straw
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS ROLLIE

(met you at the meet at oldbury pub )

Good luck shouldn't be long til you get the visa now
Old Jan 6th 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes I think even 2 or 3 years ago you'd have been fine - let's hope it calms down

Lol, mmm ice cream shake is lish Get yourself a straw
well i`ve heard that things are supposed to be staying put till end of 07 into early 08 ? the Australia mags have been a help.(from WHSmith).New prog. starting on bbc 1. about oz moving, on the 15 /01/07.already know `A Life Down Under back to back, will be a refressing change.
C.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.