Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Originally Posted by fraser
Well they have to pull the nerve out, it's not that bad. My crown broke as I said and it was the stump so they had to grind it down and pull the nerve out, I then had to go back to have it flushed out again to make sure it was ok, I then had a post fitted and a new crown when I arrived back here.

sounds scary :scared:

I was diagnosed on the Gold Coast in Southport, had the root canal in KL and the crown done in London, quite strange really a world tour of dentists, and I hate dentists

Tracey
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:11 am

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bridiej
Malc went to the dentist on Weds, he had an abcess about two weeks ago, whole left side of his face swelled up and he was given antibiotics. He's got to have root canal surgery......!

Oh Bridie hope your in westfield or something if not get your check book out, I've just been through root surgery for 4 months!! cost me £400, and it still doesnt feel right
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:32 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Well they have to pull the nerve out, it's not that bad. My crown broke as I said and it was the stump so they had to grind it down and pull the nerve out, I then had to go back to have it flushed out again to make sure it was ok, I then had a post fitted and a new crown when I arrived back here.

I was diagnosed on the Gold Coast in Southport, had the root canal in KL and the crown done in London, quite strange really a world tour of dentists, and I hate dentists
One last question: is it a local or general anasthetic?

Possoms: yes, we're not expecting it to be cheap.... but it's been giving him jip for years. Malc has a calcium deficiency so quite a few tooth-related problems and everytime he gets toothache or a problem with a tooth it causes this infection in the left side of his face. Just hope this cures it...
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 8:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Possoms: yes, we're not expecting it to be cheap.... but it's been giving him jip for years. Malc has a calcium deficiency so quite a few tooth-related problems and everytime he gets toothache or a problem with a tooth it causes this infection in the left side of his face. Just hope this cures it...

Poor man .
Hope this does the trick and he's feeling better soon.

Traceyd
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Poor man .
Hope this does the trick and he's feeling better soon.

Traceyd

Thanks Tracey, I hope so too...
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:23 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

I had a local but If I was in this country I would have gone under.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:23 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

I had root canal work done just over a year ago and it cost me £140. Just a couple of local injections the same as for a filling. I think the most disgusting bit was after the dentist had drilled a bit, he put some thing or other up into the hole then pulled it back down and sniffed it Evidently it was to check for when he had got past the infection. Looked a bit perverse to me
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I had root canal work done just over a year ago and it cost me £140. Just a couple of local injections the same as for a filling. I think the most disgusting bit was after the dentist had drilled a bit, he put some thing or other up into the hole then pulled it back down and sniffed it Evidently it was to check for when he had got past the infection. Looked a bit perverse to me

lmao
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:29 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by tracey.d
lmao
Confession time I don't know what that means
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

eurrrrrgh!!! :scared:
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

sorry, I know this has nothing to do with Oz but just need to let it out.
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!! !!!!!!!
shit and bugger.
I hate farriers. He was supposed to show up the night before last which he did and managed to do all the other horses except my daughters. He promised to come back yesterday morning to do her but didn't show. I rang him and he said he'd been busy so would be going last night. My daughter was down there waiting for him and guess what.... no show again. Can't get hold of him because his phones switched off and his message box is full

My daughters been down again this morning and still no sign. He knows she is wanting to show this weekend and if he doesn't come she wont be able to because horse has lost a bloody shoe

Sorry again guys, rant over but this happens all the blooming time. Why are farriers so unorganised? (well mine is anyway)

Tracey
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:56 am

Dont worry, it doesnt have to be Oz related!

hope the scream has helped a bit...
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Dont worry, it doesnt have to be Oz related!

hope the scream has helped a bit...
Yes it has. Thanks. Am still mad though because my daughter only has the pony for another 4 weeks until I sell her in view of our move. She loves to go to the shows and wont get the opportunity to do many more. I hate to see her trundling down waiting for him to come and her dissappointment when he doesn't turn up.
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 2:43 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

just heard from our agent that he still has our police checks as they have not yet been requested

emailed him back to see if he can shed any light on what the hell is going on with DIMIA at the moment.

house now on the market

anyone got a spare room in case we are homeless?
Old Jul 22nd 2005, 2:51 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

just heard from our agent that he still has our police checks as they have not yet been requested

emailed him back to see if he can shed any light on what the hell is going on with DIMIA at the moment.

house now on the market

anyone got a spare room in case we are homeless?
I wouldn't worry about being homeless or hearing from DIMIA but I would be shouting at my agent for not sending the PCC's off unrequested.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.