9 left!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Oct 24th 2005, 12:28 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 9 left!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant believe there are only 9 Mondays left for the year!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Old Oct 24th 2005, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond reputeBix da Boss has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 9 left!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that hels

Have to get those parcels off to the UK in time for Christmas then eh

Oh yeah - and Christmas cards - NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Will definately get those Monday morning blues now then, bit like today really! Love the pic!!!

Only kidding
Old Oct 24th 2005, 4:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix da Boss
Thanks for that hels
LOL no probs at all!! Call me the "Reality Fairy"!!!

Have to get those parcels off to the UK in time for Christmas then eh
Its too late already to send them the cheap way, isnt it?? Gonna have to be air mail now!! So that definatly wont make Christmas cheap!!

Will definately get those Monday morning blues now then, bit like today really! Love the pic!!!

Only kidding

I tell ya...that pic was just how I felt this morning!! Really Really Really didnt want to come to work!!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 5:02 am
BE Forum Addict

woodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond reputewoodyinoz has a reputation beyond repute

Ohh my :scared:

That really makes me panic as for the first year ever I haven't put away money for Christmas!
This is our first Christmas on our own
However if Christmas is coming fast then that means that my sister is coming over soon after and we must now be counting weeks not months
Old Oct 24th 2005, 6:24 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Hels]
Its too late already to send them the cheap way, isnt it?? Gonna have to be air mail now!! So that definatly wont make Christmas cheap!!

Go internet shopping at Debenhams or somewhere like that and get them to send direct. They won't be wrapped but at least they will get there without incuring huge delivery costs. I am going to get all my stuff delivered to one friend and she has agreed to wrap it and distribute it - fan-bloody-tastic!
Old Oct 24th 2005, 6:27 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Vanessa]
Originally Posted by Hels

Go internet shopping at Debenhams or somewhere like that and get them to send direct. They won't be wrapped but at least they will get there without incuring huge delivery costs. I am going to get all my stuff delivered to one friend and she has agreed to wrap it and distribute it - fan-bloody-tastic!

Hey, thats a pretty great idea!!!! Although we really dont have anyone to send pressies to back in the UK...

Hubby is no longer talking to his Mum or Sis so.........

Saved us a few $$$ there...
Old Oct 24th 2005, 6:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by woodyinoz
Ohh my :scared:

That really makes me panic as for the first year ever I haven't put away money for Christmas!
This is our first Christmas on our own
However if Christmas is coming fast then that means that my sister is coming over soon after and we must now be counting weeks not months

How excited must you be????
Old Oct 24th 2005, 6:35 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Hels]
Originally Posted by Vanessa

Hey, thats a pretty great idea!!!! Although we really dont have anyone to send pressies to back in the UK...

Saved us a few $$$ there...
That means he can buy you something very nice this year. Perhaps it could be big and shinny and looks wonderful either on your finger, in your ears or around your neck. They do say diamonds are forever !
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:10 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Hels]
Originally Posted by Vanessa

An excellent way of cutting down your Christmas present list.....the way we are being alienated by my family it will be a very short list by the time we get to Oz

Great idea re web site shopping - NEXT will also post to another address.

Gillian
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:33 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We wont be sending anything home this year, we'll just get for the boys.
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

STUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant futureSTUBBS has a brilliant future

We are in a bit of a flap about this, we are ( hopefully, if house sale goes OK ) moving out to Perth end of next month , we have 3 kids aged 12, 11 & 8. We can't buy any presents here as they will have to go into container and kids wont get them till after Christmas so this means we will be running around like nutters in Oz trying to sort out are life's and get 3 kids Christmas presents so what we have done is Biged up how FAB Oz Dollars are and that they can buy what ever they want with them and it seems to have done the trick ( fingers crossed ).So kids will be getting Oz Dollars for Christmas me thinks
Donna xx
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:51 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Hels....9 weeks till Santa comes, wander what he'll bring me this year never mind the girls!!!

We bought all our christmas pressies for everyone back home before we left and left them there with parents so we haven't got the hassle of doing it cos there is enough to do.

Have sent calendars, cards, cd with picces on and a couple of nic nacs that will amuse the men.

Can't believe its only 9 more weekends though better get the girls stuff sorted next week I think.

Cas is coming to Brissie isn't she for New Year, think she was coming here for a couple of days to stay with us. Look forward to it as haven't seen here since New year this year at the pub.

Ang
Old Oct 24th 2005, 7:55 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

I cant believe there are only 9 Mondays left for the year!!!!!!!!!!!! :scared:

Oh cheers - thanks for that!!! :scared: :scared:

i bet youre one of those who has done all their xmas shopping and wrapped and tagged
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:52 am
Account Closed

[QUOTE=Vanessa]

That means he can buy you something very nice this year. Perhaps it could be big and shinny and looks wonderful either on your finger, in your ears or around your neck. They do say diamonds are forever !

A girl could always do with MORE diamonds....but I have to say I am a lucky girl with the Engagement ring I got ...Its known as "The rock" around these parts hehehe
Old Oct 24th 2005, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by STUBBS
We are in a bit of a flap about this, we are ( hopefully, if house sale goes OK ) moving out to Perth end of next month , we have 3 kids aged 12, 11 & 8. We can't buy any presents here as they will have to go into container and kids wont get them till after Christmas so this means we will be running around like nutters in Oz trying to sort out are life's and get 3 kids Christmas presents so what we have done is Biged up how FAB Oz Dollars are and that they can buy what ever they want with them and it seems to have done the trick ( fingers crossed ).So kids will be getting Oz Dollars for Christmas me thinks
Donna xx

Hey, at least they are all colourful and plastic....just like most kids toys!! hehe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.