Reload this Page >

6 months in and 10 things I hate

Wikiposts

6 months in and 10 things I hate

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

Cheers for that folks,

I posted the hate thread to gee people up a bit. It took twice as long as the love thread and I struggled to make 10 things hence the barefoot and "too esay" whinge!!

The love list could have been 4 times as long.

Things do look pretty good at the moment since I start a new job on Monday (if they ever send me the contract). WIthout that I'd have been a lot less optimistic.

It's all very well saying your prepared to do anything, but the Aussies want experience/ticket for just about any job you can think of. I consider myslef very lucky to get a job doing almost exactly want I wanted.
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the roughSunlover is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 6 months in and 10 things I hate

Originally posted by HUP
I might be wrong, but we havn't found it yet, but you can't get chicken tikka masalla over here!! Classy me eh, now wheres me Lambrini gone
WHAT ???? There are a plethora of Indian restaurants here (or maybe it's just Adelaide - the unrivalled culinary capital of Australia) and they ALL serve Chicken Tikka Masala.

Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:33 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Simone82
There is a 10 things I love one!

We need links in both threads I believe

6 months in and 10 things I love

And thanks for all your comments Nibbs!
TY for that must of missed that one .....hmmm think i need to put the comp off for a few hours I am going
reading all the posts
Old Mar 22nd 2004, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 6 months in and 10 things I hate

Originally posted by Sunlover
WHAT ???? There are a plethora of Indian restaurants here (or maybe it's just Adelaide - the unrivalled culinary capital of Australia) and they ALL serve Chicken Tikka Masala.

Right that's it, H get the car out and pack the kid... we're going to Addy!
Old Mar 23rd 2004, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Moans about clothes reminded me of something I posted earlier.......

Well, I was just placing what I thought would be my last order with the French mail-order company La Redoute last night when I discovered that they now ship worldwide. Start from www.redoute.com

If you haven't come across this lot the UK site is www.redoute.co.uk and clothes are cheaper than the likes of M&S but with much better styling. Their sale items are real bargains.

Prices (inc delivery) for OZ and NZ are the catalogue price in Euros plus 20%(surcharge for being the other side of the world) minus 16.9% (French tax) plus 5 euros. Very reasonable I'd say, especially if you stick to their budget ranges and sale items.

The only thing I don't know is how Aus customs will handle stuff like this, but some thing are so cheap that it could be worth paying the extra. They do lovely children's things as well as adult stuff.

Lesley